Overwhelming Majority of Americans Favor Letting Local Police Stopand Verify Immigration Status

Old May 18th, 2010, 04:43 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Planet Visitor II[_2_]

Default Overwhelming Majority of Americans Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status

On Mon, 17 May 2010 02:35:33 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Planet Visitor II writes:

And why would that be?

So that I can sound the alarm if they try again. They tried twice in the 20th
century, as I've said, leaving 100 million people dead.

And yet you wish to silence any mention of the Shoah. With your
words -- "After sixty years, it's time for them to get over it."

In other words... your argument is **get over it if it's only six
million Jews exterminated by the Nazis 60 years ago... but remember
110 years that those other killings were by the Germans."

What a hypocrite you are. And what an obvious anti-Semite,
while still harboring an "alarm" against the Germans, but demanding
no one mention the Shoah... because it's been 60 years.

Planet Visitor II
http://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html
Old May 18th, 2010, 06:01 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Planet Visitor II[_2_]

On Mon, 17 May 2010 11:43:50 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Planet Visitor II writes:

I am firmly in support of "bussing" a given number of Blacks
from ghettos to predominately White schools to equalize
the racial balance of those predominately White school as
the national average of Blacks to Whites. in other words -
Predominately White schools should end up as 87%
White - 13% Black.

Since the only difference is skin color, what purpose would this serve, apart
from racist ends?

That difference in skin color is what drives racism. Segregation
based on skin color is racism. Integration of Blacks and Whites
in the same percentage as exists in the U.S. is an effort to end
racism. This is especially relevant in large cities in which there
are areas of Black ghettos. Obviously this wouldn't be applicable
to places such as in the Nebraska farmlands. But it would be
applicable in places such as Detroit... or Chicago... or Los
Angeles.

This integration would serve to reduce racism and raise the
educational opportunities for Blacks forced to live in the ghetto,
which in turn would serve to increase their economic potential and
help motivate them to stay away from crime and drugs.
You're on record as claiming those Blacks are actually part
of a "sub-culture." I cannot imagine a more racist implication of
a _genetic propensity_ for Blacks to use violence than that
particular comment of yours. It is reminiscent of how the
Nazis viewed the Jews... as a "sub-culture to the human race."
As the Nazis insisted that the Jews were "their own worst
enemy."

In such cases, Blacks would
now be challenged to compete intellectually with Whites,
rather than with their peers in Ghetto gangs.

So their peers are different intellectually from whites?

No. My argument is that Blacks in the ghettos are "not
challenged to compete intellectually with Whites." Do
you even comprehend the difference between nature and
nurturing??? Are you still suffering from that lack of
proficiency in the English language? They are TAUGHT
at a lower level, because of the environmental
factors that exist in the ghetto. Schooling those Blacks
in an environment outside of the ghetto, along with
Whites will place their education on a level playing
field with those Whites now being provided a better
education than Blacks in the ghetto. Chee... is this
really too complicated for you???? Nature... Nurture...
learn the difference.

You're saying that
one race is smarter than another?

That's your argument... not mine. Without the same level
of education, equality in racial intelligence does not provide
for equality in education. One is a genetic factor, and
there is no difference in intelligence between Blacks
and Whites. While the other is an environmental factor.
Chee... is this really too complicated for you??? Nature...
Nurture... learn the damn difference!!!

What proof do you have that you are not anti-Semitic?

I don't have to prove a negative.

And yet there is that "eye of the beholder."

What proof do you have that I can't find you to be an anti-Semite?
Given the proof I see within your comments that display the very
definition of an anti-Semite. Which is "One who is hostile or opposed
to the Jews." Certainly your comments display this hostility.
Comments such as --

1) "Nothing makes Jews special, however much they might like to
believe it."

2) "... any mention of the Holocaust elicits favorable feelings
towards the Jews in most people."

3) "You continue to bring up Jews; I talk only about Israelis."
As if Israel and Israelis have nothing to do with the Jews.

4) "One would hardly expect otherwise." That a Jewish agency
would disagree with you.

These are only a few of your comments showing hostility toward
the Jews. But the greatest hostility you show toward the Jews
are in your odious and craven insults you direct at Israel, and then
claim that it has nothing to do with the Jews. While everyone knows
that Israel only exists because of the Jews. It was the purpose
behind the very creation of that state. I am sure that if 100% of
Israelis were Jewish, you would still insist that "You continue to
bring up Jews; I talk only about Israelis." To avoid confronting
your anti-Semitism... displayed by your "hostility toward the Jews."

In addition, there is that obscene and hideous effort you exert to
argue against any mention of Shoah... insisting that there is a
diabolical plot among "Zionists" to use the extermination of six
million Jews for their own agenda. When in fact YOU are using that
extermination of six million Jews for YOUR own agenda. Which
is quite obvious given the efforts you have exerted in demanding
_equal time_ for other genocides... in order to very slyly
and surreptitiously offer Holocaust revision. Holocaust
revision by insisting that the Holocaust was _just one of your
average genocides_.

Like your comment -- "After sixty years, it's time for them to get
over it." While you insist that we should remember the Armenian
genocide which occurred 90 years ago, and involved the extermination
of a bit more than 1/6th of the Jews exterminated in the Shoah. Which
certainly argues we should forget about that extermination of four and
a half million of those six million Jews. You always have been unable
to differentiate between Holocaust DENIAL and Holocaust REVISION.
Since that double-speak of yours was apparent when you also wrote --
"No. We shouldn't forget." When I mentioned the Shoah. Too
bad that you lack both clarity and consistency in your arguments.
REVISION is an attempt to diminish the number and methods
used in the Shoah. Your arguments fill that definition exactly.

Because you want to express arguments against the Jews... and
express arguments meant to exile the Shoah to a non-entity status
- making a mockery of it by claiming Zionists have created an
"industry" around it - but at the same moment you don't want
it to be too obvious that your personal feelings are against the
Jews. Thus you insist that it's not about the Jews... it's about
Israel. And claim it's not about any attempt by you to revise the
Holocaust, but we should just "get over it," because your
argument is that it was no worse than Ted Bundy going on
a killing spree.

Reducing the numbers exterminated in the Shoah, by trying
to compare it as equal to some other genocides is clear
Holocaust REVISION... since you cannot name a single
genocide equal in depth and scope to the Shoah. full stop

Have you stopped molesting children?

I asked you first.

One doesn't need to support exterminating the Jews to be an
anti-Semite. One only needs to throw the "K* word around,
and express a belief that _the Jews are involved in some kind
of world conspiracy_... like you consider Zionism to be.

What is the K word?

LOL... As if you don't know. It's that word you use to describe
the Jews when you openly show your anti-Semitism to other
anti-Semites. It would be the word used by your fellow anti-Semites
in describing how you feel about Jews. See --
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...da822f65542b5e

Certainly anger is an emotion. You try to hide your
anger by making that silly claim that you are not emotional...

Anger? I don't think so.

So what? You also claimed you lack emotions... but there's
been a lot of emotion in your arguments against Israel and
Zionism. A lot of anger directed at Israel and Zionism.
Such as your words --

"It seems that rights are not equally distributed in Israel."

"Israel is a country, not a religion, and it's quite a belligerent
one."

"Israel does a lot of bad things."

"...in the United States, where criticism of Israel is
practically illegal."

"Israel expects the U.S. to bankroll and unconditionally support its
actions, no matter how heinous those actions might be."

"Israel and other parties have built an entire industry upon the
bodies of the Holocaust dead, profiting from them again and again."

"Most of the people building an industry upon the Holocaust are
Zionists seeking to advance the Zionist cause."

etc... etc... etc...

I discuss things here for fun and to help people
think (something many people have never done).

You mean you offer comments meant to make people think
about ways to hate the Jews.

... yet I've managed to make you very angry at me.

Oh really? Is that why you write 10-page tirades in your posts, and I write a
few paragraphs at best?

Sound-bites never did influence me. Bobble-head comments
are generally mindless drivel, because the writer has no idea
what he really wants to say... other than his rage about something
or other. Take a look at the other Bobble-head anti-Semites
posting here.. such as GlennR... to see what I mean. You
only try to come off as an "unemotional" GlennR. But you
can't hide your disgust with the Jews behind sound-bites.
You'll generally not get any sound-bites from me... suck it
up, sailor.

While I've never said that I don't anger. I've admitted that I'm
quick to anger when seeing what I believe is racism or anti-Semitism.
I don't keep my emotions bottled up waiting for them to explode
like you do. That's been your argument. And it doesn't take more
than a few words to show your anger. Remember how you said
you take nothing personal, and only look at words... "unemotionally"?
Looks like I showed that little argument of yours was a piece of crap.
When I got you angry, and when you began concentrating on
what you insisted was "my personality," after saying you don't
remark on the personality of posters. You must suffer from
tremendous heartburn... keeping those emotions bottled up all
inside of you.

You seem to forget the words of anger you offered that you
clipped. Such as -- "So how did you end up that way?" When
I mentioned the biological fact that "No one is BORN hating
anything," which you couldn't confront in any rational argument.
Or when you wrote to me -- "Something taught you to hate,
period--or you were born that way. Either way, I feel sorry for
you."

In any case... I find you to be an anti-Semite and a racist.
And I believe I have proved you are using only your own
words as evidence. While all you do is squirm when seeing
that evidence. And admire yourself for using bobble-head
mindless drivel sound bites as a response... while clipping
everything.

HTH

Old May 18th, 2010, 06:06 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Planet Visitor II[_2_]

On Mon, 17 May 2010 11:47:42 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Planet Visitor II writes:

Your words were -- "And a person with pale skin from South Africa will
attract criticism if he emigrates to the U.S. and dares to call
himself African-American."

Hmm ... yup, that pretty much corresponds to "a South African white."

Not necessarily. Didn't you argue that there are no differences
between Blacks and Whites?

Obviously a White does not have an "ethnic descent" from South Africa.

What is an "ethnic descent"?

See --
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...tional_descent

or see --
http://education.yahoo.com/reference...y/entry/ethnic
or -
http://www.macmillandictionary.com/d...merican/ethnic
or -
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ethnic

etc...etc... etc...

Educate yourself... I'm tired of teaching you the English language.

Old May 18th, 2010, 06:32 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Planet Visitor II[_2_]

On Mon, 17 May 2010 11:46:40 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Planet Visitor II writes:

Like all viper scum... all I needed to do was kick that rock and there
you are... filled with mindless drivel expressing hate and rage for
the Jews, for Blacks, for Germans, for Zionists, for Israelis... Good
grief... it appears for ALL of humanity.

I was just making a few observations concerning you. You spend all your posts
talking about me, so why not reciprocate a bit? You seem unwilling to discuss
the topic at hand.

The topic is always uppermost in what I've been talking about.
Your insipid arguments that show you are a racist and an anti-Semite.
While you've been responding with denials, yet not offering reasons
behind your arguments against Israel, Israelis, Jews, and Zionists.

Instead you only remain busy clipping my comments which show your
words, never explaining those words or elaborating on what your
motivation is, or why you have focused negatively on Israel and the
Holocaust (which seems relevant to me in respect to my opinion of you
since both have a Jewish bedrock behind them), and offering mindless
drivel bobble-head sound bites in return. And you seem proud of doing
so.

Nonetheless... no human is "born to hate." That is a biological
fact.

Then you must have acquired it somewhere.

Ah... there's that anger. But you said you don't get "angry." You
seem unwilling to discuss the topic at hand. Could it be because
you realize that I am correct in respect to that biological fact?

I was not taught to hate, nor is it in my nature. I have no desire to change
this.

No proof offered.

None needed, since there's no evidence that I hate people to begin with.

Obviously you've clipped the part that is relevant, once again. So
I've put it back in to put your feet to the fire, yet again. Pay
attention, sport. You made the claim... not me. So PROVE your
assertion. You insist you were "not taught to hate." You might
as well have insisted that you were "not born on Earth." And
somehow I have to prove you were. As the propounder of that assertion
it is YOUR responsibility to prove it. I don't have to show evidence
of the negative of YOUR assertion. It is _presumed in the negative_.
Just as the assertion of the prosecution that an accused is guilty,
is _presumed in the negative_.

fx: mxsmanic's faced flushes as he sees himself cornered because
he can't prove what he asserted, yet insisted he doesn't need to
prove anything

Poor mxsmanic... if he says _the world is NOT an oblate spheroid_,
there is "no proof needed" according to him. We need to all bow down
and just accept that instead -- _the world is flat_. Because he
insists everything that he argues that contains the word "not" is
an automatic fact, and requires no evidence of proof.

Old May 18th, 2010, 06:44 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Planet Visitor II[_2_]

On Mon, 17 May 2010 11:44:52 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Planet Visitor II writes:

No one other than a fool would argue
that in the future Germany will again display territorial ambitions
using military force, as it did in the past.

Isn't that what people said after World War I?

Germany has been doing things like that for centuries. Why would the culture
change now?

So your view is that we should remember what the Germans have
been doing for centuries... but forget about the Shoah because "it
will not prevent future genocides." And your comments -- "After sixty
years, it's time for them to get over it the Holocaust." Because
as you stated -- "any mention of the Holocaust elicits favorable
feelings towards the Jews in most people." You don't want any of
those "favorable feelings toward the Jews," obviously.

Apparently your memory is very good when it comes to the
territorial ambitions of the Germans "for centuries." But your
memory fails you, and you want "to get over" the extermination
of six million Jews, only 60 years ago.

Why do you make it so easy for me to show your anti-Semitism,
mxsmanic? Don't you know that I have all your past comments in our
dialog?? You fool.

Old May 18th, 2010, 06:49 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

Planet Visitor II writes:

That difference in skin color is what drives racism. Segregation
based on skin color is racism. Integration of Blacks and Whites
in the same percentage as exists in the U.S. is an effort to end
racism.

Why would that end racism? People who don't care about race won't be affected
by integration, and people who do care about race will only resent it.

This integration would serve to reduce racism and raise the
educational opportunities for Blacks forced to live in the ghetto,
which in turn would serve to increase their economic potential and
help motivate them to stay away from crime and drugs.

Who is forcing blacks to live in a ghetto?

You're on record as claiming those Blacks are actually part
of a "sub-culture." I cannot imagine a more racist implication of
a _genetic propensity_ for Blacks to use violence than that
particular comment of yours.

There are lots of subcultures. There's nothing racist about acknowledging
their existence. And it's important to recognize them when they are doing
damage to the members of the subculture.

No. My argument is that Blacks in the ghettos are "not
challenged to compete intellectually with Whites."

Why not? Who is supposed to be challenging them?

Do you even comprehend the difference between nature and
nurturing???

Only too well.

They are TAUGHT at a lower level, because of the environmental
factors that exist in the ghetto.

You mean teachers say to themselves "this is a ghetto, I'd better dumb things
down"? If not, what are you talking about, exactly?

Schooling those Blacks
in an environment outside of the ghetto, along with
Whites will place their education on a level playing
field with those Whites now being provided a better
education than Blacks in the ghetto.

Why are whites getting a better education? Whose fault/decision is that?

That's your argument... not mine. Without the same level
of education, equality in racial intelligence does not provide
for equality in education.

Why aren't education levels the same in the ghetto?

One is a genetic factor, and there is no difference in intelligence
between Blacks and Whites.

American blacks score about 1 SD below American whites on standardized IQ
tests. Explanations vary, but the test results are indisputable.

What proof do you have that I can't find you to be an anti-Semite?

Why should I care what you find?

LOL... As if you don't know.

I really don't know.

So what? You also claimed you lack emotions... but there's
been a lot of emotion in your arguments against Israel and
Zionism. A lot of anger directed at Israel and Zionism.

That is your inference. If you feel angry, you're likely to assume that others
feel angry.

You mean you offer comments meant to make people think
about ways to hate the Jews.

People who hate are able to do so without my help.

I don't keep my emotions bottled up waiting for them to explode
like you do.

I don't bottle up negative emotions, I just don't experience them. So they
cause me no stress.

In any case... I find you to be an anti-Semite and a racist.

So?
Old May 18th, 2010, 06:50 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

Planet Visitor II writes:

The topic is always uppermost in what I've been talking about.
Your insipid arguments that show you are a racist and an anti-Semite.
While you've been responding with denials, yet not offering reasons
behind your arguments against Israel, Israelis, Jews, and Zionists.

Instead you only remain busy clipping my comments which show your
words, never explaining those words or elaborating on what your
motivation is, or why you have focused negatively on Israel and the
Holocaust (which seems relevant to me in respect to my opinion of you
since both have a Jewish bedrock behind them), and offering mindless
drivel bobble-head sound bites in return. And you seem proud of doing
so.

Your, you, you, you, your, your, you, you, you. Looks like you're talking
about me.

fx: mxsmanic's faced flushes as he sees himself cornered because
he can't prove what he asserted, yet insisted he doesn't need to
prove anything

You have a vivid imagination.
Old May 18th, 2010, 06:52 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

Planet Visitor II writes:

Not necessarily. Didn't you argue that there are no differences
between Blacks and Whites?

Apart from skin color, there are few salient differences. And in statutory
racial classifications, even skin color may not be a factor.
Old May 18th, 2010, 06:54 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

Planet Visitor II writes:

So your view is that we should remember what the Germans have
been doing for centuries... but forget about the Shoah because "it
will not prevent future genocides."

Not forget, but perhaps become a bit more democratic in remembering.

Apparently your memory is very good when it comes to the
territorial ambitions of the Germans "for centuries."

I was thinking mainly of their general aggressiveness and antisemitism.

Don't you know that I have all your past comments in our
dialog??

I'm flattered, although I suspect I'm not the only person whose comments you
add to your database.