Overwhelming Majority of Americans Favor Letting Local Police Stopand Verify Immigration Status

Old April 27th, 2010, 11:27 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

Default Overwhelming Majority of Americans Favor Letting Local Police Stopand Verify Immigration Status

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Arizona Governor Jan Brewer last week signed a new law into effect
that authorizes local police to stop and verify the immigration status
of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant. A new telephone
survey finds that 60% of voters nationwide favor such a law, while 31%
are opposed...."

source:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/117c4zEvleths
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:38 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
William Black

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Arizona Governor Jan Brewer last week signed a new law into effect
that authorizes local police to stop and verify the immigration status
of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant.

Right up until people start getting stopped for being
brown/black/yellow/red...

At which point everyone will throw up their hands in horror and say
'that isn't what I meant'

It's a law that racist cops will use to harass the innocent.

--
William Black

"Any number under six"

The answer given by Englishman Richard Peeke when asked by the Duke of
Medina Sidonia how many Spanish sword and buckler men he could beat
single handed with a quarterstaff.
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:46 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
JNugent[_2_]

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Arizona Governor Jan Brewer last week signed a new law into effect
that authorizes local police to stop and verify the immigration status
of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant. A new telephone
survey finds that 60% of voters nationwide favor such a law,

I expect it will involve the power to stop anyone with (for instnce) a
British accent to check for VWP overstaying. I wouldn't object to that.

while 31% are opposed...."

Phew! Are there THAT many illegals in the USA?

Old April 27th, 2010, 11:48 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
GLOBALIST

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Arizona Governor Jan Brewer last week signed a new law into effect
that authorizes local police to stop and verify the immigration status
of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant. A new *telephone
survey finds that 60% of voters nationwide favor such a law, while 31%
are opposed...."

source:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/117c4zEvleths

How many of us can prove our citizenship, if a cop asked us? How many
white folks will be pulled over?
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:27 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
William Black

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Arizona Governor Jan Brewer last week signed a new law into effect
that authorizes local police to stop and verify the immigration status
of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant. A new telephone
survey finds that 60% of voters nationwide favor such a law, while 31%
are opposed...."

source:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/117c4zEvleths

How many of us can prove our citizenship, if a cop asked us?

Same as in the UK, passport.

How many
white folks will be pulled over?

None...

Old April 27th, 2010, 12:29 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
William Black

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Arizona Governor Jan Brewer last week signed a new law into effect
that authorizes local police to stop and verify the immigration status
of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant. A new telephone
survey finds that 60% of voters nationwide favor such a law,

I expect it will involve the power to stop anyone with (for instnce) a
British accent to check for VWP overstaying. I wouldn't object to that.

You're not suggesting that anyone white will have their permission to
stay in the USA questioned because of this silly law are you?

Old April 27th, 2010, 01:16 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
JNugent[_2_]

Monday, April 26, 2010
"Arizona Governor Jan Brewer last week signed a new law into effect
that authorizes local police to stop and verify the immigration status
of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant. A new telephone
survey finds that 60% of voters nationwide favor such a law,

I expect it will involve the power to stop anyone with (for instnce) a
British accent to check for VWP overstaying. I wouldn't object to that.

You're not suggesting that anyone white will have their permission to
stay in the USA questioned because of this silly law are you?

I have no way of knowing what will happen. I live 5,000+ miles away.

But overstaying on visas and visa-waivers is (I understand) a problem for the
American authorities. And as we have all become aware, illicit immigration
via land-crossing from Mexico is (probably) a bigger one.

America is *entitled* to take steps to address these problems, surely?

BTW: Do only white people have British accents?
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:38 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
William Black

JNugent wrote:

Monday, April 26, 2010
[...]

Without a doubt.

BTW: Do only white people have British accents?

Good point.

Old April 27th, 2010, 02:18 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Doug[_5_]

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Arizona Governor Jan Brewer last week signed a new law into effect
that authorizes local police to stop and verify the immigration status
of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant.

Right up until people start getting stopped for being
brown/black/yellow/red...

At which point everyone will throw up their hands in horror and say 'that
isn't what I meant'

It's a law that racist cops will use to harass the innocent.

YOu don't think non-white cops and/or judges harrass whitey in a similar
manner?
Gawd you're naive.

I was cited for driving without insurance once. The rest of the defendants
who
were charged with the same offense were hispanic/latino. The hispanic/latino
judge gave all of them one punishment and me a different, unique punishment.

You're a tool and a fool.

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Arizona Governor Jan Brewer last week signed a new law into effect
that authorizes local police to stop and verify the immigration status
of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant. A new telephone
survey finds that 60% of voters nationwide favor such a law, while 31%
are opposed...."

source:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/117c4zEvleths

How many of us can prove our citizenship, if a cop asked us?

Same as in the UK, passport.

How many
white folks will be pulled over?

None...

--
William Black

Lieberal retard. I have a friend in law enforcement who states that
the vast majority of unlicensed (and thus uninsured) motorists happen
to be hispanic/latino. 90% of the most wanted in his police jurisdiction
are also hispanic/latino and most are presumed to have fled the jurisdiction
of the USA for S. America and/or Mexico. Something like 90% of the
gang members in Southern California are black and/or hispanic/latino.
The fact is retard, that racial profiling works.

It's obvious you live in a lieberal, fairy tale world.