Just another little thing that makes more and more Americans go,

Old August 24th, 2010, 01:24 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
PJ Himselff

Default Just another little thing that makes more and more Americans go,

Just another little thing that makes more and more Americans go,
"Hummm.": Michelle Obama made very quiet dusk visit to Great Mosque
during Spanish Trip (Most interesting thing though is that none of
the Obama's traveling press corpse bothered to mentioned it.)

By Judi McLeod Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"While President was “forcefully” endorsing the Ground Zero Mosque,
Michelle Obama was paying homage with her presence to the Great Mosque
at Granada, which overlooks what was once Islam’s most important
outpost in Europe,......."

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths235d10

Related published elsewhe

The cipher in chief
We don't know who he is because the MSM may still be afraid to ask.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths235e10

By Judi McLeod Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"While President was “forcefully” endorsing the Ground Zero Mosque,
Michelle Obama was paying homage with her presence to the Great Mosque
at Granada, which overlooks what was once Islam’s most important
outpost in Europe,......."

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths235d10

Related published elsewhe

The cipher in chief
We don't know who he is because the MSM may still be afraid to ask.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths235e10

Our first lady would be a complete fool to be in Granada and not visit
the great mosque , which was a predominate part of Spain's history. I
like to walk into any beautiful buildings and gawk, a bank, a library,
a post office...Hell even Emily Dickinson sneaked out at night to see
how they had remodeled the church near her.

By Judi McLeod Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"While President was “forcefully” endorsing the Ground Zero Mosque,
Michelle Obama was paying homage with her presence to the Great Mosque
at Granada, which overlooks what was once Islam’s most important
outpost in Europe,......."

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths235d10

Related published elsewhe

The cipher in chief
We don't know who he is because the MSM may still be afraid to ask.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths235e10

Our first lady would be a complete fool to be in Granada and not visit
the great mosque , which was a predominate part of Spain's history. I
like to walk into any beautiful buildings and gawk, a bank, a library,
a post office...Hell even Emily Dickinson sneaked out at night to see
how they had remodeled the church near her.

You've got to remember that peejay hasn't been anywhere
outside the US. His eight trips to Australia were all
in his mind, his trip to Moscow where he learnt a smattering
of Cyrillic was also make believe. He wouldn't know that
the Arabs in Cordoba were the first to use lights to
illuminate their streets

By Judi McLeod Tuesday, August 24, 2010

[...]

The great mosque is one of the famous sites in Spain that anyone in their
right mind would want to see. It is supposed to be a masterpiece of
architecture as I understand it. But you know how the right wingers are,
they criticize everything all the time, never mind whether it makes sense or
not.

--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

In the stony fastness of the mountains there is a strange market, where one
may barter the vortex of life for boundless bliss. – Milarepa

By Judi McLeod Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"While President was “forcefully” endorsing the Ground Zero Mosque,
Michelle Obama was paying homage with her presence to the Great Mosque
at Granada, which overlooks what was once Islam’s most important
outpost in Europe,......."

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths235d10

Related published elsewhe

The cipher in chief
We don't know who he is because the MSM may still be afraid to ask.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths235e10

She's a Muslim, what else would we expect?
Old August 24th, 2010, 02:56 PM posted to soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
GlennR

Default Just another little thing that makes more and more Americans go, "Hummm.": Michelle Obama m)ade very quiet dusk visit to Great Mosque during Spanish Trip (Most interesting thing: It was never mentioned by Obama's traveling press corps

is that like the quiet little dusk visits you make to the local whorehouse
on saturday night, you
know, the one with all the young colored girls ?

Old August 24th, 2010, 08:43 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
PJ O'Donovan[_3_]

On Aug 24, 8:59*am, John Rennie wrote:
*...His (PJs) eight trips to Australia...

Yep 8 trips with my wife after I semi retired between 88 and 98,
always for about six weeks starting around the beginning of Feb when
the Australian kids are back in school.
and accommodations in resorts become very reasonable while still their
summer and our winter.

We haven't gone back since 98 only due to my wife's fragile health
relative to the long flight from the US coupled with the fact we
bought a condominium in Honolulu which we usually make use of in
January as opposed to renting it out. I've posted from there in
Honolulu to usenet many times over the years, We break up the HNL from
ATL flight into smaller segments with some days in LAX or SFO so my
wife can break it up and rest Would love to return to Australia
though.

My expired passport pages showing arrival in Sydney in 97 and 98

http://picasaweb.google.com/pjdnvn505/Pass#

Rennie is just lying again..

....his trip to Moscow where he learnt a smattering
of Cyrillic ...

Rennie has that all wrong. My wife and I decided to extend one of my
frequent business trips to the Frankfurt area in the 80s to hop over
to Moscow from there to check it out for a few days. I taught myself
the Cyrillic alphabet in order to help read some of the Russian signs
in preparation before we left as I stated previously.

One has to remeber that lying is endemic with Leftism and Rennie lies
pathologically accordingly.

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/Vladimir_Lenin/

"A lie told often enough becomes truth"

Vladimir Lenin quotes (Russian Founder of the Russian Communist
Party)

By Judi McLeod Tuesday, August 24, 2010

[...]

But,but she doesn't have the time to go to any church at the place
she now lives.

Has she visited any of the magnificent places of worship in the
USofA???? I don't recall seeing any pictures of her at any at all.

Oh wait. I'm really being unfair.

I recall seeing some tv video of her dozing off at somebody's funeral
at that cathedral in DC whatever it's called. Maybe somebody can help
on that one.

Old August 24th, 2010, 09:48 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

"...Michelle Obama made very quiet dusk visit to Great Mosque during
Spanish Trip (Most interesting thing: It was never mentioned by
Obama's traveling press corpse)..."

Gorillas in the Mist: The Story of Dian Fossey - Wikipedia, the ...

Gorillas in the Mist is a 1988 American drama film which tells the
true-life story of naturalist Dian Fossey and her work in Rwanda with
Mountain Gorillas. ...

Plot summary - Main cast - Production - Box officeen.wikipedia.org/.../
Gorillas_in_the_Mist:_The_Story_of_Dian_Fossey - Cached