NCL from philadelphia

Old July 4th, 2008, 01:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default NCL from philadelphia

Is any one from the phila,new jersey area sailing on the nov.1st to 15th
from phila,to charleston S.C.? Just wondering.
surfer e2468

cruise lover

Old July 4th, 2008, 10:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

I asked this question,because when ever i try to get on cruise
critic,they want my user name and password,when i type n the information
they gave me.I still can not get on,it is a losing battle. That is why i
thought maybe someone that read the rtc would know someone that was
going. Guess i will just have to wait and see.

cruise lover

Old July 5th, 2008, 12:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Surfer E2468 wrote:
I asked this question,because when ever i try to get on cruise
critic,they want my user name and password,when i type n the information
they gave me.I still can not get on,it is a losing battle. That is why i
thought maybe someone that read the rtc would know someone that was
going. Guess i will just have to wait and see.

Annie, try to register using a different name and password. You should
be able to read cruisecritic without logging on.

sue
Old July 5th, 2008, 12:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosalie B.

Sue Mullen wrote:

Surfer E2468 wrote:
I asked this question,because when ever i try to get on cruise
critic,they want my user name and password,when i type n the information
they gave me.I still can not get on,it is a losing battle. That is why i
thought maybe someone that read the rtc would know someone that was
going. Guess i will just have to wait and see.

Annie, try to register using a different name and password. You should
be able to read cruisecritic without logging on.

sue

I don't think you can see the roll calls - it is members only for that
area

And when I look I see the cruise before that one
Phila to New England 10/25/2008 and the cruise after that one
11-15-08 Charleston - Bahamas, and the one after that NCL Majesty -
Bahamas-11/29/2008...

but nothing for 11-1 to 11-15

Old July 5th, 2008, 02:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 19:50:45 -0400, Rosalie B.
wrote:

Sue Mullen wrote:

Surfer E2468 wrote:
I asked this question,because when ever i try to get on cruise
critic,they want my user name and password,when i type n the information
they gave me.I still can not get on,it is a losing battle. That is why i
thought maybe someone that read the rtc would know someone that was
going. Guess i will just have to wait and see.

Annie, try to register using a different name and password. You should
be able to read cruisecritic without logging on.

sue

I don't think you can see the roll calls - it is members only for that
area

And when I look I see the cruise before that one
Phila to New England 10/25/2008 and the cruise after that one
11-15-08 Charleston - Bahamas, and the one after that NCL Majesty -
Bahamas-11/29/2008...

but nothing for 11-1 to 11-15

The title is "Repo cruise--Phil. to Charleston 11-1-2008.", and the
URL, which I posted earlier, is
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=681896. There is,
however, very little activity - nothing posted since March.

It's odd how some roll calls have lots of activity and others have
almost none. The one for my next cruise has 54 messages, but the
same previous sailing on the same itinerary has twice as many.

Old July 5th, 2008, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

ROSALIE:
it is a repositioning cruise from philadelphia doing the carribbean then
returning to charleston,south carolina.

cruise lover

Old July 5th, 2008, 11:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Jack Hamilton
wrote:

It's odd how some roll calls have lots of activity and others have
almost none. The one for my next cruise has 54 messages, but the
same previous sailing on the same itinerary has twice as many.

The roll call of the recent cruise I took on QM2 had very little
activity. And the one on my upcoming HAL cruise has almost none. Most
RCI, Celebrity and Princess cruises I have been on had large roll
calls. I could make a guess as to why but it might get me in
trouble......

--
Charles
Old July 6th, 2008, 01:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosalie B.

(Surfer E2468) wrote:

ROSALIE:
it is a repositioning cruise from philadelphia doing the carribbean then
returning to charleston,south carolina.

cruise lover

Yes that's what I figured. But when I looked at the roll calls, that
one didn't come up - possibly because of no recent activity.. Using
the link
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=681896, I saw
* tuffy88 (Charles) started the roll call in December 07 - they are
from South Jersey (two couples)
* craigers (Don) said they were thinking about it and so was
* shappkb - from southern Chester County near Longwood Gardens
* WV girl has booked and so has
*El-Bac who is from Greensboro NC and wanted a cabin between 601 and
608.

That's the total number of posts. Five people posted 12 times between
December 2007 and March 5th 2008.

I'd go on that cruise myself because I think I'd like a smaller NCL
ship, but I'm already booked on the Statendam to do a Panama Canal
cruise at that time.