Jamaica all inclusive/regular hotel ideas. Sept. '04 honeymoon

Old June 15th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Chuck

Default Jamaica all inclusive/regular hotel ideas. Sept. '04 honeymoon

hi

we're thinking of honeymooning in Jamaica, Sept. 04. Any
advice/ideas from this group regarding Port Antonio and/or other areas
regarding all incl. and/or regular hotels.

Thanks

Chuck and Elaine
Old June 15th, 2004, 07:39 PM
beachmaster

(Chuck) wrote in message . com...
hi

we're thinking of honeymooning in Jamaica, Sept. 04. Any
advice/ideas from this group regarding Port Antonio and/or other areas
regarding all incl. and/or regular hotels.

Thanks

Chuck and Elaine

We did our honeymoon in Jamaica(Ocho Rios) a couple years back. I
would highly recommend also looking into doing a Villa! We got a
beautiful 4br villa right on the ocean with it own little beach and a
swimming pool and they usaully have a maid, cook, and groundkeeper so
you don't have to do anything but enjoy in a more romantic atmosphere.
4brs might be to much (or not for a honeymoon ) but it was the off
season and the price was comparable to an all incl.. I believe your
time frame fall under the off season pricing.

The meals were outstanding (you pay for the grocries and have them do
the grocery shopping, cooking, drink making, etc), the grounds also
had a beatiful tropical garden, and the one we stayed at had an all
incl. next door. So when we wanted to take advantage of what they
offered we just paid $100 for a day pass. But I think my best
snorkeling there was with a local fisherman that stopped by and take
me out for $20 bucks.

Otherwise I would recommend the all incl. route.

You can do more research for Jamaica and other Caribbean Islands at:
http://www.surfsun.com/caribbean.html

And a good place to search for villas is:
http://www.villascaribe.com

Have a great Honeymoon!
Beachmaster
SurfSun.com Beach Vacation Guide
Old June 17th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Dave

we're thinking of honeymooning in Jamaica, Sept. 04. Any
advice/ideas from this group regarding Port Antonio and/or other areas
regarding all incl. and/or regular hotels.

Thanks

Take a look at Coyaba, near Montego Bay. This is a smaller resort with a nice
beach, pool, wonderful food and service. They offer an all inclusive plan.
Coyaba is a quick 15 minute drive from Sangster International Airport. There
are only 50 rooms on the resort, and a great staff.

The rooms are very nice, the housekeeping staff is great, and there are three
restaurants on the resort, all of them very good.

Here's the address to their site:
http://www.coyabaresortjamaica.com/

My wife and I were married there in December 2003. We and our 16 guests
enjoyed our stay very much. I highly recommend Coyaba!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!