FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

Old October 8th, 2011, 06:12 AM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Aceâ™

Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

On Oct 5, 2:23*pm, "]v[etaphoid" wrote:

You're a scared little schoolgirl with chronic self-esteem issues.

Nothing more. Quite probably considerably less...

I wondered how long it would take for you to respond.

I made that post to draw you out.

In the same way a lonely schoolgirl might invent tales of an imaginary
boyfriend to get attention?

You're extremely overly preoccupied with schoolgirls. Every time you
write "schoolgirl" which is seemingly in every other post you make,
along with your longstanding lewd comments and preoccupation with my
schoolgirl daughter, you might as well just come right out and write
that you're a pervert.

A*
Old October 8th, 2011, 06:48 AM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
]v[etaphoid[_2_]

Ace? wrote:
On Oct 5, 2:23 pm, "]v[etaphoid" wrote:

You're a scared little schoolgirl with chronic self-esteem issues.

Nothing more. Quite probably considerably less...

I wondered how long it would take for you to respond.

I made that post to draw you out.

In the same way a lonely schoolgirl might invent tales of an
imaginary boyfriend to get attention?

You're extremely overly preoccupied with schoolgirls. Every time you
write "schoolgirl" which is seemingly in every other post you make,
along with your longstanding lewd comments and preoccupation with my
schoolgirl daughter, you might as well just come right out and write
that you're a pervert.

A*

That's an interesting assertion from avlv's favourtie confirmed
cross-dresser. I wonder how many hits google groups will give us for Ace +
pedophile...

http://tinyurl.com/3on4j2c

Old October 8th, 2011, 07:53 AM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Aceâ™

On Oct 7, 10:48*pm, "]v[etaphoid" wrote:
Ace? wrote:
On Oct 5, 2:23 pm, "]v[etaphoid" wrote:

You're a scared little schoolgirl with chronic self-esteem issues.

Nothing more. Quite probably considerably less...

I wondered how long it would take for you to respond.

I made that post to draw you out.

In the same way a lonely schoolgirl might invent tales of an
imaginary boyfriend to get attention?

You're extremely overly preoccupied with schoolgirls. Every time you
write "schoolgirl" which is seemingly in every other post you make,
along with your longstanding lewd comments and preoccupation with my
schoolgirl daughter, you might as well just come right out and write
that you're a pervert.

A*

That's an interesting assertion from avlv's favourtie confirmed
cross-dresser. I wonder how many hits google groups will give us for Ace +
pedophile...

You're right there's too much Ace and Metaphoid discourse. But don't
flatter yourself by referring to it as Ace + Metaphoid, k?

http://tinyurl.com/3on4j2c

Yeah, like I'm gonna click on a tinyurl from you lol

A*