FLL Beach Casablanca Cafe

Old April 4th, 2010, 03:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default FLL Beach Casablanca Cafe

Has anyone been to Ft. Lauderdale recently? I am wondering if one of my
favorite places to eat is still there. It's called the Casablanca Cafe.
It's near the Sebastian St. Beach.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

View My Web Pages: http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951
My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/

Old April 4th, 2010, 03:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Brian K
wrote:

Has anyone been to Ft. Lauderdale recently? I am wondering if one of my
favorite places to eat is still there. It's called the Casablanca Cafe.
It's near the Sebastian St. Beach.

Google is your friend.

http://www.casablancacafeonline.com/

--
Charles
Old April 4th, 2010, 04:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Charles conferred with the ghost of Faye Wray and said On 4/3/2010
10:12 PM:
In , Brian K
wrote:

Has anyone been to Ft. Lauderdale recently? I am wondering if one of my
favorite places to eat is still there. It's called the Casablanca Cafe.
It's near the Sebastian St. Beach.

Google is your friend.

http://www.casablancacafeonline.com/

I know that, silly man!

Google may be many things to many people, but last time I looked Google
wasn't a pax visiting FLL beach. I guess you haven't had an experience
where you can pull up a web page for something and when you get there
you find, "there 's no there, there"? paraphrase Gertrude Stein. I can
pull-up a web page for this place, no problem, you silly. What I want
to know is if it still exists as a real place in real time. Only
someone who has recently been to FLL beach and passed it or dined there
can answer my question.

--
________

Old April 4th, 2010, 04:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

wrote:

Has anyone been to Ft. Lauderdale recently? I am wondering if one of my
favorite places to eat is still there. It's called the Casablanca Cafe.
It's near the Sebastian St. Beach.

Google is your friend.

http://www.casablancacafeonline.com/

I know that, silly man!

Google may be many things to many people, but last time I looked Google
wasn't a pax visiting FLL beach. I guess you haven't had an experience
where you can pull up a web page for something and when you get there
you find, "there 's no there, there"? paraphrase Gertrude Stein. I can
pull-up a web page for this place, no problem, you silly. What I want
to know is if it still exists as a real place in real time. Only
someone who has recently been to FLL beach and passed it or dined there
can answer my question.

Why not call them?

sue
Old April 4th, 2010, 06:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 23:16:54 -0400, Brian K
wrote:

I guess you haven't had an experience
where you can pull up a web page for something and when you get there
you find, "there 's no there, there"? paraphrase Gertrude Stein. I can
pull-up a web page for this place, no problem, you silly. What I want
to know is if it still exists as a real place in real time. Only
someone who has recently been to FLL beach and passed it or dined there
can answer my question.

Hi Brian,

In addition to Google, Yelp has 68 reviews including the latest being
today. A few second search would turn this up for you. I have done
you the favor:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/casablanca-cafe-fort-lauderdale
--
Ray Goldenberg 800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
Lighthouse Travel http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old April 4th, 2010, 03:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

It was there last night and busy as ever!

Gadget