Carnival Adds New Chef's Table Dining Option

Old April 3rd, 2010, 11:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca[_4_]

Default Carnival Adds New Chef's Table Dining Option

On 4/3/2010 12:58 PM, Peaches wrote:

On the Ecstasy last week, it was held in the Library. It wasn't a big
deal, as it was dinner time and very little use of the Library at that
time. I didn't participate, but I will in Sept. on the Conquest,
extensive menu and good wine list. I'm looking forward to it already..

Peaches in Rowlett TX

Hope you enjoyed your cruise on the Ecstasy. It is so nice to see you
back, Peaches.

Becca
Old April 3rd, 2010, 11:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli[_5_]

George Leppla wrote:
frijoli wrote:
George Leppla wrote:

Your logic is a thing of beauty and is something not often found in this
newsgroup. Thank you for sharing... we are all better for your
participation.

Please don't speak for me George. I can do that on my own.

Sorry, Clay. I'll turn up the amplification on the Sarcasm Channel next
time. vbg

Wow, I am the most sarcastic person I know, and I tend to be
really good at picking up on it. Sorry, I didn't see it.

Clay
Old April 4th, 2010, 01:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , George Leppla
wrote:

The Chef's Table program is being rolled out to the following
ships over the next several weeks: Carnival Liberty, Carnival Sensation,
Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Pride and Carnival
Fascination.

Princess has been doing this on their ships for a year at least. Sounds
like they copied the idea over from there.

--
Charles
Old April 4th, 2010, 01:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Tom K
wrote:

I liked the whole activity, but Charles didn't care for the meal since
he said he doesn't care for chicken.

I didn't care for the meal because the chicken was not very good to my
taste... ..not because I don't care for chicken. Even the other parts
of the meal did not impress me. And I have nothing against chicken but
I have found it is often not done well on cruise ships so it is true I
don't usually order it on cruise ships but I do eat chicken. The
activity itself was fine.

--
Charles
Old April 7th, 2010, 06:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Neal Eckhardt

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:24:01 -0700, "John Sisker"
wrote:

This press release was already mentioned on 4/1/2010 via
http://www.travelpulse.com/Resources...l.aspx?n=69598. Check that out
for more information.

John Sisker - SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE AGENCY®
(714) 536-3850 or toll-free at (800) 724-6644 & (Agency ID: 714.536.3850)
www.shiptoshorecruise.com / www.tinplatedesign.com
Facebook/Twitter/Blog/Flickr/MyPage

The difference between the two posts was that yours was a one line
quote, where Georges gave the text that explains the details. I'd
prefer to read the details in the post rather than have to chase links
to find the details.

Georges post had more value to me.

--
Neal

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.