Going To Niagara - Honeymoon - Currency Exchange

Old August 12th, 2004, 02:29 PM
William

Default Going To Niagara - Honeymoon - Currency Exchange

Hello Everyone,

I'm going to Niagara Falls this Sunday (8/16) for my honeymoon. I was
wondering if anyone knew where I can exchange my money for the best
exchange rate? I read that credit cards give them best rate, but my
Visa isn't really a credit card, it's a debit card to my checking
account.

Anyway, I want to get the best exchange possible and was hoping I
could collect some insight from people out there in cyber-land who may
have some ideas.

Thank you in advance for your help.

William
Old August 12th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Dave Smith

William wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm going to Niagara Falls this Sunday (8/16) for my honeymoon. I was
wondering if anyone knew where I can exchange my money for the best
exchange rate? I read that credit cards give them best rate, but my
Visa isn't really a credit card, it's a debit card to my checking
account.

Anyway, I want to get the best exchange possible and was hoping I
could collect some insight from people out there in cyber-land who may
have some ideas.

Use your ATM card to make withdrawals from a bank in Niagara Falls. US an
ATM at a bank rather than one at a convenience store or tourist site. You
will get the best exchange rate and lowest access fees.
They will take American money at all stores, restaurants and hotels, but
at a pitiful exchange rate.

Old August 12th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Eddie Type 2

There is a money exchange kiosk at/near the Duty Free Shop at the
Queenston-Lewiston border crossing on I-190. There is another one in the
Skylon Tower (big grey tower near the falls-you can't miss it).

I would suggest that you just use an ATM, there are lots around.

Or just use your Visa and do direct debit from your account..........Canada
has direct debit in just about every place you will ever spend money!

Eddie

om...

Old August 12th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Miguel Cruz

William wrote:
I'm going to Niagara Falls this Sunday (8/16) for my honeymoon. I was
wondering if anyone knew where I can exchange my money for the best
exchange rate? I read that credit cards give them best rate, but my
Visa isn't really a credit card, it's a debit card to my checking
account.

Well, you're in luck, because it's actually debit cards that give the best
rate. Stick it in the ATM and enjoy.

miguel