European attraction, Chernobyl Ukraina

Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Busschauffören

Default European attraction, Chernobyl Ukraina

My pictures from Chernobyl, Ukraina.

http://hem.bredband.net/b572399/Tjernobyl

//Hans

Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Corgi bit me 'nads

Busschauffören wrote:
My pictures from Chernobyl, Ukraina.

http://hem.bredband.net/b572399/Tjernobyl

//Hans

do you have any fotos of the fields of helicopters ?

Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Busschauffören

Corgi bit me 'nads skrev:

Busschauffören wrote:
My pictures from Chernobyl, Ukraina.

http://hem.bredband.net/b572399/Tjernobyl

//Hans

do you have any fotos of the fields of helicopters ?

Sorry, I was not allowed to visit that place
//Hans

Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Corgi bit me 'nads

Martin wrote:
On 22 Aug 2006 08:30:53 -0700, "Corgi bit me 'nads"
wrote:

Busschauffören wrote:
My pictures from Chernobyl, Ukraina.

http://hem.bredband.net/b572399/Tjernobyl

//Hans

do you have any fotos of the fields of helicopters ?

Somewhere on this site
http://www.kiddofspeed.com/chernobyl...es/author.html
--

Martin

got it
http://www.kiddofspeed.com/chernobyl.../chapter5.html

Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Corgi bit me 'nads

Martin wrote:

wrote:

Busschauffören wrote:
My pictures from Chernobyl, Ukraina.

http://hem.bredband.net/b572399/Tjernobyl

//Hans

do you have any fotos of the fields of helicopters ?

Somewhere on this site
http://www.kiddofspeed.com/chernobyl...es/author.html
--

Martin

got it
http://www.kiddofspeed.com/chernobyl.../chapter5.html

Have` you read Wolves Eat Dogs?
--

Martin

no, should I ?

Old August 22nd, 2006, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge

Dont mind them
michaelcrapnewportspammer and martin the cretin

"Corgi bit me 'nads" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

Old August 23rd, 2006, 12:53 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Busschauffören

Martin skrev:

On 22 Aug 2006 08:33:32 -0700, "Busschauffören"
wrote:

Corgi bit me 'nads skrev:

Busschauffören wrote:
My pictures from Chernobyl, Ukraina.

http://hem.bredband.net/b572399/Tjernobyl

//Hans

do you have any fotos of the fields of helicopters ?

Sorry, I was not allowed to visit that place
//Hans

Did you go there on holiday?
--

Martin

Yes, it was holiday. One week in Kiev, Ukraina. And a daytrip to
Chernobyl.
//Hans