Why do men read on the toilet?

Old April 3rd, 2004, 06:20 PM
Lina Morgan

Default Why do men read on the toilet?

Fred wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:14:09 +0000 Lina Morgan
wrote in Message id:
:

And I don't know about you, but I don't put anyone's organs
in my mouth at home or anywhere else

So you're saying that all you're good for is life-support of a ****?

Interracial sex is a sin. It's filthy, it's disgusting, and it's
against God's laws. Deal with it.
Old April 6th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Sir Zorlak

Lina Morgan wrote in message news:n86950lpm4u9cj71ph1p6e2e6j24cg9stm@netscape. net...
Cold Coffee wrote:

Lisa wrote:

My husband has this nasty habit

What, taking a **** is nasty?

and I just find it disgusting!

You must be one of those women who goes once every two weeks whether you
need to or not.

Why do men do it?

The mind of a male is always learning. Downtime like sitting on the pot
is unacceptable as the mind must be occupied. Ergo, reading; the
perfect solution to the problem.

Yes, I know what you are reading in there. Pornography.

I regularly sweep my house for pornograpy and if I find just one piece of
that filth I burn it and punish them appropriately.

Yep, wife does that too, and when she finds my porn she punishes me,
sticking it up my ass.... I really enjoy that.
Old April 6th, 2004, 02:39 AM
Sir Zorlak

Lina Morgan wrote in message news:226950dv8n6vvmn5rt99dk2814r6e8hn0q@netscape. net...
Lisa wrote:

My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

Because men are like animals and they have to be trained properly. If your
husband is doing this then you are failing at your job.

In my home nobody reads in the bathroom. The bathroom is a place to go in,
do your business, and get out. Nobody spends more than 10 minutes in the
bathroom in our house. If they do, I go in and find out what is going on.
My husband and children know I'm not kidding. And they know not to lock
the bathroom doors, if they do I have keys.

If you come in the bathroom while I'm in, I promise to cum all over
your face.

We read in the bathroom because we ****ing want to. And about all the
germs thing, I don' t really care about **** germs, I actually lick my
wife's ass clean every time I can. I would lick my own asshole clean,
but I've gotten fat with the years.

The only problem for me is that after sitting there for more than an
hour my legs fall sleep. I tried to get up once and fell and hit my
face on the wall. The wife came in and found me passed out, blood
pouring from my forehead and my **** stained ass up in the air, She
almost laughed to death.

Obt: Go into the bathroom with the newspaper, wipe your ass, put the
****-stained toilet paper in tne center of the newspaper, fold it, and
leave it on the tank top.... Move to the other aisle sit down and
wait.