$600 RT to Bangkok from NYC worth it?

Old July 25th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Rosario

Default $600 RT to Bangkok from NYC worth it?

Hi, I'm getting a quote of $600 RT to Bangkok from NYC as an air
courier with a 30 day limited stay which is more than enough for my
needs, do you think that's a decent price?
Old July 25th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Viviane

How does that compare with going rates from airlines there? Sounds cheap
from Australia.

Old July 25th, 2004, 01:32 PM
edg

That's a real bargain

Old July 25th, 2004, 01:33 PM
edg

Which airline is it

Old July 25th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Peter L

"Rosario" wrote in message
Hi, I'm getting a quote of $600 RT to Bangkok from NYC as an air
courier with a 30 day limited stay which is more than enough for my
needs, do you think that's a decent price?

Well, at low seasons you may even get that price with hotel stays. I would
say it's just at the edge of being a good price. If it's $400 I'd be the
first in line to sign up.

Old July 26th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Haidi Nguyen

Can I get an air courier as such from SFO ???

Old July 28th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Miguel Cruz

Rosario wrote:
Hi, I'm getting a quote of $600 RT to Bangkok from NYC as an air
courier with a 30 day limited stay which is more than enough for my
needs, do you think that's a decent price?

When is it? That fare does come around at discounters at some point in the
year.

miguel

Old July 30th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Rosario

this was for August 1st. They have one for August 5th if you check the
member site for IAATC couriers. ww.courier.org