Reef Fish: The TRUTH

Old September 18th, 2003, 01:39 AM
Pretzels and Beer

Default Reef Fish: The TRUTH

From the Home Office, in Tulsa, I received the following. Perhaps this
will clarify things.....

So solly, must now post truth about Reef Fishies. I Connie Wong in
Houston uses reef to find fishies and shrimps and eels for use in
sushi, which we now glaciously cut into 6- , 8-, or even *12* pieces
thanks to litigation blought on by that smarr-ass Sherryrr. And what
happen first time Sherryrr come back to sample COnnie Wong sushi? Why!
She find piece of peanut from Coca Cora and evidence of popsicle-red
toenail in dish, prorrrabry from that other smarr-ass Mwaianna
Keyhorrre. I don't know, it so hard to run Chinoise restaurant and
bait shop in Amelica homeland. And thing not help by that trorrr in
Chicalgo, Gleggowy Molllow who call me Slut and nasty things for
having argument with Sherryrrr over sushi and size I cut sushi. How he
like having HIS sausage cut in 6 7 or 12 pieces we see how he like
THAT, chop chop. So to all you who cliticize poor COnnie Wong on
account of her sushi porricies and her repry to Sherrryyyrrr, I say
eat me.

Old September 18th, 2003, 06:11 AM
mrtravel

Dick Locke wrote

Making fun of immigrant's accents is sooo 19th century.

We must have a 19th century governor.

Old September 18th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Dick Locke

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 05:11:41 GMT, mrtravel
wrote:

Dick Locke wrote

Making fun of immigrant's accents is sooo 19th century.

We must have a 19th century governor.

Yeah, he kind of blew that one. Funny part is that Arnold pronounces
it more correctly, given that it's not really an English word.

Even funnier is today's Gray Davis quote in the SF Chronicle:

"My vision is to make the most diverse state on earth, and we have
people from every planet on the earth in this state."

Finally a politician who speaks the truth.

Old September 19th, 2003, 06:52 PM
Reef Fish

Dick Locke wrote in message . ..

Even funnier is today's Gray Davis quote in the SF Chronicle:

"My vision is to make the most diverse state on earth, and we have
people from every planet on the earth in this state."

You're right about a politician speaking the truth!

I've seen some of those from other planets (not sure if they are from
CA though) posting in this ng!

-- Bob.