Boardwalk Balcony, peeping toms?

Old May 6th, 2011, 05:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Default Boardwalk Balcony, peeping toms?

I have always said that I would never book a Boardwalk or Central Park
balcony on the Oasis or Allure, but these were all that was left, and
now we are excited about a new experience after many cruises on both
ships looking at the ocean.

We are on the 14th deck, so there may be some possible sun, and we are
just behind the Aqua suite and the water show may be seen (if we look
over the railing).

Not being exhibitionists, the idea of the other balconies looking
directly on to ours is a concern along with everyone on the 15th deck
looking at the zip-line and seeing us on the balcony or or through the
drapes causing a lack of privacy.

This new experience should reveal a whole different array of activities
that we have never seen, and still be far enough from the maddening
crowds to enjoy!

Old May 7th, 2011, 05:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

On 5/6/2011 12:17 PM, Gadget World wrote:
I have always said that I would never book a Boardwalk or Central Park
balcony on the Oasis or Allure, but these were all that was left, and
now we are excited about a new experience after many cruises on both
ships looking at the ocean.

We are on the 14th deck, so there may be some possible sun, and we are
just behind the Aqua suite and the water show may be seen (if we look
over the railing).

Not being exhibitionists, the idea of the other balconies looking
directly on to ours is a concern along with everyone on the 15th deck
looking at the zip-line and seeing us on the balcony or or through the
drapes causing a lack of privacy.

This new experience should reveal a whole different array of activities
that we have never seen, and still be far enough from the maddening
crowds to enjoy!

How is this any different than Promenade rooms that have been around
since Voyager/Explorer??? The only real difference is that it's a more
expensive cabin here.

And is it too much to ask for you to get your posts right the first time
so you don't submit an empty post? Is posting that difficult on Webtv,
or is there a bug??
Old May 7th, 2011, 05:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Bill

I guess it;s a bug.

Get the spray

Thanks,

Old May 7th, 2011, 05:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Bill

I guess it;s a bug.

Get the spray