Crown Princess Cruise Review (long)

Old May 31st, 2010, 08:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
BikeRider50

Default Crown Princess Cruise Review (long)

Charles wrote:
In article , Marcia R.
wrote:

Well, I guess I'll find out for myself if we get back from Victoria in
time for dinner. It seems kind of strange that they are in port for the
last night, anyway.

I did a search on different forums about Baked Alaska on Princess
anytime dining and all seem to agree (I stopped at five) they don't
have it on anytime dining.......

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=589831

http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/pri...329-another-qu
estion-re-anytime-dining.html

http://www.cruiselinefans.com/dining...ked-alaska-tas
te-good-without-parade.html

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums...ad.php?t=88923

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8152423AAPXU7t

Charles,

You'd have a much better time of getting people to think you were
correct if you spoke from actual experience, instead of doing your
research by way of reading websites.

In this case, you're just flat out wrong.
Old June 1st, 2010, 11:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mark (SF)

I can't speak for your particular cruise and what you may have
noticed.

However, it would certainly surprise me if Princess closed the buffet
entirely at 11:00. For years, one of the things that Princess has been
known for is that their buffet is open 24 hours. Personally, I have
seen them closing down one line or side while another is still open -
and they may temporarily shut down a line while they are converting it
to a different meal - but I would be very surprised if the buffet
totally closed.

....and while each of us have a bit of know-it-all in us, I can concur
that Charles knows what he's talking about - and that's from the
experience of (IIRC) over 40 cruises.

Mark