fat people in wheelchairs in airports

Old August 31st, 2004, 12:02 AM
chris

Default fat people in wheelchairs in airports

today I was disgusted to see a big fat man being pushed by a little 90
lb. airport worker at Chicago O'Hare. They fatso must have weighed
more than 400 lbs.

If ONE, even one, elderly or really sick person had to wait because of
this I would really be angry! Can't believe we do this for people.

And save the "he probably has a thyroid condition" or "he's sick"
balogney. Why doesn't anyone in Sudan have that condition?

Old August 31st, 2004, 03:49 AM
Matt

"chris" wrote in message
om...
today I was disgusted to see a big fat man being pushed by a little 90
lb. airport worker at Chicago O'Hare. They fatso must have weighed
more than 400 lbs.

If ONE, even one, elderly or really sick person had to wait because of
this I would really be angry! Can't believe we do this for people.

And save the "he probably has a thyroid condition" or "he's sick"
balogney. Why doesn't anyone in Sudan have that condition?

I saw one of these the other day also. I never realized they had special
wheelchairs for the real wide loads. To be fair, the person may have had a
condition.

Why doesn't anyone in Sudan have that condition??

Simple....because they're all dead, since they don't have drugs and medical
treatments that allow them to live with the conditoin.

Matt

Old August 31st, 2004, 06:53 AM
Smith

I'm sick of all fat people in socitey. I was watching a TV show the
other day and a chartacter who returned to the show had become fat while
she was away from the show.

It digusted me. She KNOWS she's going to be on TV, yet still gains
weight. How ****ing stupid is she?

I HATE FATTIES.

Old August 31st, 2004, 11:49 AM
Bob Chipeska

"Matt" wrote in message

"chris" wrote in message
om...
today I was disgusted to see a big fat man being pushed by a little 90
lb. airport worker at Chicago O'Hare. They fatso must have weighed
more than 400 lbs.

If ONE, even one, elderly or really sick person had to wait because of
this I would really be angry! Can't believe we do this for people.

And save the "he probably has a thyroid condition" or "he's sick"
balogney. Why doesn't anyone in Sudan have that condition?

I saw one of these the other day also. I never realized they had special
wheelchairs for the real wide loads. To be fair, the person may have had

condition.

Smart (evil) companies now cater specifically to the obese. Walmart provides
free motorized carts to help the obese navigate the food aisles.

Old September 1st, 2004, 07:30 PM
Mike O'sullivan

"Smith" wrote in message

I HATE FATTIES.

isn't that the majority of the US citizenry?

Old September 6th, 2004, 10:15 AM
r5

"Mike O'sullivan" wrote:
isn't that the majority of the US citizenry?

I recently saw an article discussing that nurses in American
hospitals are suffering workplace related injuries related to
lifting and hauling obese patients. Furthermore, hospital
bed manufacturers are gearing up for an influx of beds that
can withstand 300 pound weights and higher.

Old September 6th, 2004, 04:14 PM
devil

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:30:02 +0000, Mike O'sullivan wrote:

"Smith" wrote in message

I HATE FATTIES.

isn't that the majority of the US citizenry?

That's how GW got elected. The inferiority complex thing.