7 days in Poland..what to see?

Old September 27th, 2009, 01:07 AM
thenotebook thenotebook is offline
Member

Default 7 days in Poland..what to see?

Hi, I have 7 night to spend in Poland. Which is the best itinerary? Which are the cities than I must visit and how many days in each city? many thanks for your help. I really apreciate any advice.
Old September 27th, 2009, 08:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
tile

thenotebook wrote:
Hi, I have 7 night to spend in Poland. Which is the best itinerary?
Which are the cities than I must visit and how many days in each city?
many thanks for your help. I really apreciate any advice.

Krakow is the most important one

Old September 27th, 2009, 09:24 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Bill Alty

thenotebook wrote:
Hi, I have 7 night to spend in Poland. Which is the best itinerary?
Which are the cities than I must visit and how many days in each city?
many thanks for your help. I really apreciate any advice.

Krakow is an absolute, definite, must-see place and, while you're there, a
trip to the Nazi concentration camp of Auschwitz (about 1 hour bus ride
away) and a trip to the Wieliczka Salt Mine
http://www.kopalnia-wieliczka.pl/ are both "must-do" things. I've also been
to Wroclaw and Gdansk, both of which are definitely worth seeing, but Krakow
is my favourite place.

Old September 27th, 2009, 04:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jesper Lauridsen[_1_]

On 2009-09-27, Bill Alty wrote:
thenotebook wrote:
Hi, I have 7 night to spend in Poland. Which is the best itinerary?
Which are the cities than I must visit and how many days in each city?
many thanks for your help. I really apreciate any advice.

Krakow is an absolute, definite, must-see place

I would recommend spending 3 nights in Krakow.
Old September 27th, 2009, 05:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tile

Bill Alty wrote:
thenotebook wrote:
Hi, I have 7 night to spend in Poland. Which is the best itinerary?
Which are the cities than I must visit and how many days in each
city? many thanks for your help. I really apreciate any advice.

Krakow is an absolute, definite, must-see place and, while you're
there, a trip to the Nazi concentration camp of Auschwitz (about 1
hour bus ride away) and a trip to the Wieliczka Salt Mine
http://www.kopalnia-wieliczka.pl/ are both "must-do" things. I've
also been to Wroclaw and Gdansk, both of which are definitely worth
seeing, but Krakow is my favourite place.

I think you forgot about
Cerna Gora monastery with the Black Virgin ??

and what about Zakopane ??

From Krakow you gen it in a few hours to nearby Slovakia ( the high Tatras
Mountains park ) and again in a few hours to Budapest from Poprad.

Old September 27th, 2009, 09:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge17

Stay south and from Germany start with Wroclaw, then Opole, then Krakow and
the places around (see other answers).
If you have a car, do visit the smaller places between Wroclaw and the
czech and german borders !
7 days will go fast.

de ...

--
thenotebook

'Vietnam vacation, Vietnam tour'
(http://www.waytovietnam.com/tour.asp)|'Mekong Cruise, Mekong Tour,
Tour Mekong, Mekong River Cruise' (http://www.waytomekong.com)|'Mui Ne
Resort - Mui Ne Beach' (http://www.waytomuine.com)

Old September 27th, 2009, 09:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Krzysztof Mitko

thenotebook twierdzi, że:
Hi, I have 7 night to spend in Poland. Which is the best itinerary?
Which are the cities than I must visit and how many days in each city?
many thanks for your help. I really apreciate any advice.

What kind of tourist attractions do you like? Do you have all day, or
you're in Poland doing some business and looking for a way to spend your
free time?

Apart from things other posters have already proposed, Eagle Nests
Trail[1] and Industrial Monuments Trail[2] are worth seeing and close to
Krakow. If you don't mind to drive across the country, visit Old Town
in Torun[3].

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Nests_Trail
[2] http://regiony.poland.gov.pl/slaskie...ments,123.html
[3] http://travel.webshots.com/album/556608980FWzBll

--
Z pozdrowieniami,
Krzysztof Mitko
Old September 27th, 2009, 11:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_163_]

scRunge17 blabbles:

Stay south and from Germany start with Wroclaw, then Opole, then
Krakow and the places around (see other answers).
If you have a car, do visit the smaller places between Wroclaw and
the czech and german borders !
7 days will go fast.

A nice holiday if you are not present...

--
Best
Greg

message de ...

Old September 28th, 2009, 02:44 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gerrit

"thenotebook" wrote in message

Hi, I have 7 night to spend in Poland. Which is the best itinerary?
Which are the cities than I must visit and how many days in each city?
many thanks for your help. I really apreciate any advice.

--
thenotebook

People, you are all wasting your time!

This guy is an habitual poster in order to push his website.

He posts on a number of travel related ngs.

Gerrit - Oz