Moscow in October

Old October 15th, 2009, 05:06 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Planet Visitor II[_2_]

Default Moscow in October

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:45:24 +0100, John Rennie
wrote:

Tom P wrote:
Steve Cain wrote:
http://www.domodedovo.ru/en/main/getting/1/aero/

Metro is also good transport about town. You may well need to count
the number of stops.....sometimes we found ourselves going 6 stops the
wrong way and going 12 back the other way. A couple of those and you
soon learn to remember the cyrillic characteristics of the desired
stop. s

After a while I figured out how to understand the loudspeaker
announcements telling you what the next stop is, but apart from that,
traveling the Moscow Metro does give you an insight into life as a
dyslexic.

Anyone care to tell me why this thread is cross posted to
alt.activism.death-penalty?

Chee, John... He's dyslexic... think about it.

A Jew deconstructing desmond coughlan
http://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html

"The way a question is put often predetermines an answer" -- H.
Kissinger
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:15 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gerrit

"waitressvn" wrote in message

What is the best way to get from Domodedovo airport to the city centre?
Is public transport reliable/easy? What is a normal price for a taxi?
I will be in Moscow between 25-29 October, are there any special events
in this period?

This person is only spamming.
Using a related question to try to get readers to go to his website.
He used to post here and elsewhere as "notebook"
He has been doing this for some time in various newsgroups.
Your advices (although useful) are wasted on this guy.

Gerrit - Oz

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:15 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 14/10/09 23:40, in article
, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

Yup, Runge is the top-class ****** on both of these groups...

Strange, I have seen none of his posts.

Old October 16th, 2009, 09:00 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Runge17

LOL HERE COMES BOOZE MAN AGAIN

"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans le message de
m...
Tom P wrote:

John Rennie wrote:
Tom P wrote:
Steve Cain wrote:
http://www.domodedovo.ru/en/main/getting/1/aero/

Metro is also good transport about town. You may well need to
count the number of stops.....sometimes we found ourselves going 6
stops the wrong way and going 12 back the other way. A couple of
those and you soon learn to remember the cyrillic characteristics
of the desired stop. s

After a while I figured out how to understand the loudspeaker
announcements telling you what the next stop is, but apart from
that, traveling the Moscow Metro does give you an insight into life
as a dyslexic.

Anyone care to tell me why this thread is cross posted to
alt.activism.death-penalty?

good question - ask Runge - he did it.

Yup, Runge is the top-class ****** on both of these groups...

--