Skyhigh Airlines Website

Old January 13th, 2004, 10:30 PM
PTRAVEL

Default Skyhigh Airlines Website

Skyhigh has updated their website. Now you can hear their radio ads.

http://www.skyhighairlines.com/main.asp

My favorite tag line:

Skyhigh, where First Class comes second.

Old January 14th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Francis Ardi

"PTRAVEL" wrote in message
Skyhigh has updated their website. Now you can hear their radio ads.

http://www.skyhighairlines.com/main.asp

My favorite tag line:

Skyhigh, where First Class comes second.

I thought commercial postings are not allowed.
Does SkyHigh Airlines have a special relationship with the establishment at
sbc/yahoo/prodigy (and whoever joins the conclomerate in the future)?

Old January 14th, 2004, 06:55 AM
mrraveltay

Francis Ardi wrote:
"PTRAVEL" wrote in message

Skyhigh has updated their website. Now you can hear their radio ads.

http://www.skyhighairlines.com/main.asp

My favorite tag line:

Skyhigh, where First Class comes second.

I thought commercial postings are not allowed.
Does SkyHigh Airlines have a special relationship with the establishment at
sbc/yahoo/prodigy (and whoever joins the conclomerate in the future)?

Skyhigh is NOT a real airline.
You know this is a spoof airline, right?

Old January 15th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Peter McGurk

"Francis Ardi" wrote in message
om...
\ I thought commercial postings are not allowed.

Have you looked at the site? It's not commercial, it's comedy!

Old January 15th, 2004, 06:56 PM
PTRAVEL

"Francis Ardi" wrote in message . com...
"PTRAVEL" wrote in message
Skyhigh has updated their website. Now you can hear their radio ads.

http://www.skyhighairlines.com/main.asp

My favorite tag line:

Skyhigh, where First Class comes second.

I thought commercial postings are not allowed.

It's not a commercial posting. Did you read the post? Surely this
should have clued you in:

"Skyhigh, where First Class comes second."

Does SkyHigh Airlines have a special relationship with the establishment at
sbc/yahoo/prodigy (and whoever joins the conclomerate in the future)?

No.

Sheesh. You try to brighten someone's day and there's always someone
like this waiting around to ruin it. No good deed goes unpunished.
Old January 16th, 2004, 09:33 AM
mrraveltay

PTRAVEL wrote:

Sheesh. You try to brighten someone's day and there's always someone
like this waiting around to ruin it. No good deed goes unpunished.

This is because the person complaining was chastised for advertising his
website here.

Old January 16th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Cassie

mrraveltay wrote in message . com...
PTRAVEL wrote:

Sheesh. You try to brighten someone's day and there's always someone
like this waiting around to ruin it. No good deed goes unpunished.

This is because the person complaining was chastised for advertising his
website here.

Isn't this spoof done by Alaskan Airlines?

Old January 17th, 2004, 02:19 AM
mrraveltay

PTRAVEL wrote:

Sheesh. You try to brighten someone's day and there's always someone
like this waiting around to ruin it. No good deed goes unpunished.

This is because the person complaining was chastised for advertising his
website here.

Isn't this spoof done by Alaskan Airlines?

Yes, it is, but I don't see any AS advertising on it.