'Ample' flier sues airline for saying he needed 2 seats

Old September 25th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Henry Teeter

Default 'Ample' flier sues airline for saying he needed 2 seats

This is stupid, It's discrimination at it's worst. To subject someone to
special rules because of something of this nature. In Kansas City
recently they did the same thing to a woman that was physically
challenged, and said she couldn't fit in one seat. Even though she flew
out in one, and they too also made a big deal about it. It was Southwest
air too, I have quite using any airline that has such a policy because
it is pure discrimination. Whats next?? Charge Mexicans for 6 seats
because where their's one their a bunch?? Make Arabs and Muslims buy
atleast 20 tickets for all the people that get off the plane when they
see them getting on?? Let's see who else can be discriminated, Hmmm. Do
they refund monies or let 2 really skinny people sit in one seat, they
only take up a little room, or you can pile your 3 kids into one seat
they fit. The only course of action I see is to just not use any of the
discriminatory lines. I will drive take a train or even a bus which I
hate, before I would ride Southwest again, and anyone that tells you oh
well fat people should be used to it. Does that go for African Americans
too how about Muslims Arab's and all of them, should they just expect to
be discriminated against for there looks or who they are?? And before
you say it YES IT IS THE SAME THING. Discrimination is just that.