Anyone know of this shop in Amsterdam?

Old January 24th, 2007, 09:55 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Frank Incense

Default Anyone know of this shop in Amsterdam?

I have been told that somewhere is Amsterdam that there is a shop which
sells just football shirts and nothing else.
Its supposed to have every shirt for every team. Has anyone heard of it or
know where it is (or even a web link)

Have googled and found nowt.

That is all i know about it im afraid, but would like to visit it if it
still exists.

Many thanks

--

THE INTERNET

Where men are men,
women are men
and children are FBI agents.

Old January 24th, 2007, 12:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jacqueline[_2_]

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:55:09 -0000, "Frank Incense"
wrote:

I have been told that somewhere is Amsterdam that there is a shop which
sells just football shirts and nothing else.
Its supposed to have every shirt for every team. Has anyone heard of it or
know where it is (or even a web link)

Have googled and found nowt.

That is all i know about it im afraid, but would like to visit it if it
still exists.

Many thanks

Maybe it is Max Sport (http://www.max-sport.nl/). Click on 'kleding'
on the left side and you see some of the shirts they have. They have
shirts of all the well known teams all over the the world!

Jacqueline
Old January 24th, 2007, 01:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_19_]

Default Sex - Team Shoppe "Jacqueline"...!!! (WAS: Anyone know of this shop in Amsterdam?

wrote:

I have been told that somewhere is Amsterdam that there is a shop which
sells just football shirts and nothing else.
Its supposed to have every shirt for every team. Has anyone heard of it

or
know where it is (or even a web link)

Have googled and found nowt.

That is all i know about it im afraid, but would like to visit it if it
still exists.

Many thanks

Maybe it is Max Sport (http://www.max-sport.nl/). Click on 'kleding'
on the left side and you see some of the shirts they have. They have
shirts of all the well known teams all over the the world!

"Cum to mein Sex-team Shoppe "Jacqueline"...!!!

We cater to all, e.g. homo - und - lesbi sex, even ambi - sex...and
travestie - sex like Runge!

We are, catering to all you erotischer needs...!!!

xoxoxoxo
Jacquleine :-D "

Old January 24th, 2007, 03:05 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jacqueline[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

This poor 'Nazi Schwein' Gregory must be a very lonesome old ugly
American, nobody likes, who tries to find sexual satsfaction in this
group by posting his no-topic rubbish!!

Poor, poor fellow....I almost feel sorry for him!

And now he has again something more to copy and paste like a child
from Kindergarten!
Old February 9th, 2007, 09:20 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

You will find it on Calverstraat !

THE INTERNET

Where men are men,
women are men
and children are FBI agents. = U.S.A. up to Mr. Bush