Barcelona

Old November 30th, 2008, 03:10 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle

Default Barcelona

We recently returned from our pre-cruise stay in Barcelona and I want to
thank everyone who gave me advice as to what we should see and do. I
absolutely loved Barcelona...We were able to attend Mass in the chapel of
Sagrada Familia which was very beautiful...Took many photos of all sides of
the church which were so different with ongoing construction that we heard
it even on Sunday while attending Mass.. We got to visit Gaudi's Park
Guell...what an intriguing place! The Teleferic de Montjuic afforded us a
spectacular view of the entire city of Barcelona as well as the harbor and
ships below...
We highly recommend the Bus Turistic which gave us an opportunity to
re-visit the places that caught our attention. The weather was perfect with
no rain the entire time so we got to walk the city comfortably, stopping in
tapas bars and eating in restaurants along the way... Walking La Rambla was
very interesting and enjoyable both by day and night. Lots of interesting
mimes! ..The large market places with EVERYTHING imaginable in them! We
tried to see and do as much as three days allowed us, but I hope to go back
one day again.
To the many who responded to my questions, thank you for making our visit so
enjoyable because of your wealth of information. And by the way, we were
not pick pocketed, nor did we see anyone else who was, but still appreciated
all the warnings here that kept us alert.

--Jean---back home in Texas

Old November 30th, 2008, 04:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge13[_2_]

sure michaelnewpoort it's been asked so politely...

"beef connective tissue" a écrit dans le message
de ...