Thanksgiving Questions

Old November 26th, 2003, 02:45 AM
The Magnificent Bastard

Default Thanksgiving Questions

What time of day do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?

What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

What's the worst food you've ever had on Thanksgiving?

What are you most thankful for this year?

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:42 AM
righter

"The Magnificent *******" wrote in
message ...
What time of day do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?

Like about 4 or 5 p.m.

What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

I don't know about me, but Shammie likes to get stuffed--I mean, she likes
stuffing.

What's the worst food you've ever had on Thanksgiving?

Pumpkin pie, even though that was my favorite as a child.

What are you most thankful for this year?

That I'm still in business, rollin' with the punches.

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:43 AM
Ken McVay, OBC

"The Magnificent *******" wrote in
message ...
What time of day do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?

I rarely do, actually... but when the occasion arises, whenever it is in
October (this being a Canadian newsgroup), it's usually early evening.

What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Black Forest Ham

What's the worst food you've ever had on Thanksgiving?

A Big Mac

What are you most thankful for this year?

Being alive.

Old November 26th, 2003, 04:07 AM
Howard Garland

Please don't reply to the f--king spammer. He's not interested in you or
your Thanksgiving.

Howie

righter wrote:

"The Magnificent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old November 26th, 2003, 04:33 AM
Eric Gill

"Ken McVay, OBC" wrote in
:

Black Forest Ham

And here I thought you were one of those world-controlling Zionists, Ken!

You might take a peek into Talk.origins., the thread " seen evidence of
Holocaust in museums?" Some of your best "friends" have already shown up.
Old November 26th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Ken McVay, OBC

"Eric Gill" wrote in message
8...
"Ken McVay, OBC" wrote in
:

Black Forest Ham

And here I thought you were one of those world-controlling Zionists, Ken!

You might take a peek into Talk.origins., the thread " seen evidence of
Holocaust in museums?" Some of your best "friends" have already shown up.

Been there, done that. Found the question so silly I moved on.

Old November 26th, 2003, 05:10 AM
Richard J

The Magnificent ******* wrote:
What time of day do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?

About 1:00 PM

What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

Fried Turkey and oyster dressing

What's the worst food you've ever had on Thanksgiving?

Turkey

What are you most thankful for this year?

Waking up above the dirt every day and having my youngest son home safe
from Iraq.

Teflon

Old November 26th, 2003, 05:20 AM
Soapy

Howard Garland wrote in

Please don't reply to the f--king spammer. He's not interested in
you or your Thanksgiving.

Howie

Please take your rudeness elsewhere, "Howie".

righter wrote:

"The Magnificent *******"
wrote in message

What time of day do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?

Like about 4 or 5 p.m.

What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

I don't know about me, but Shammie likes to get stuffed--I mean,
she likes stuffing.

What's the worst food you've ever had on Thanksgiving?

Pumpkin pie, even though that was my favorite as a child.

What are you most thankful for this year?

That I'm still in business, rollin' with the punches.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

--
__ __ __ __ O o o
/ / | / | / | / | o _____________o

Old November 26th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Howard Garland

Howard Garland wrote in

No can do, dumb****. My rudeness likes it right here.

Old November 26th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Eric Gill

"Ken McVay, OBC" wrote in
:

"Eric Gill" wrote in message
8...
"Ken McVay, OBC" wrote in
:

Black Forest Ham

And here I thought you were one of those world-controlling Zionists,
Ken!

You might take a peek into Talk.origins., the thread " seen
evidence of Holocaust in museums?" Some of your best "friends" have
already shown up.

Been there, done that. Found the question so silly I moved on.

Well, Herr Clamrunner is a pretty silly individual.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving!