schengen visa question

Old November 24th, 2006, 03:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Andy C

Default schengen visa question

Hi there

Four of us are applying to schengen visa to visit Italy as tourists.
Should all 4 of us be present at the embassy or is it okay for just one
person to represent all 4 ( with all passports ).

I did think of calling the embassy but its a premium line !

Thanks for any help !

Old November 24th, 2006, 06:40 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tile

"Andy C" ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...
Hi there

Four of us are applying to schengen visa to visit Italy as tourists.
Should all 4 of us be present at the embassy or is it okay for just one
person to represent all 4 ( with all passports ).

I did think of calling the embassy but its a premium line !

Thanks for any help !

just have a look at any webpage of any italian embassy and you will have an
answer to yr question

Old November 26th, 2006, 07:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mary Pegg[_1_]

Andy C wrote:

Hi there

Four of us are applying to schengen visa to visit Italy as tourists.
Should all 4 of us be present at the embassy or is it okay for just one
person to represent all 4 ( with all passports ).

I did think of calling the embassy but its a premium line !

Thanks for any help !

You haven't given the nationalities of those involved, or where
you're coming from. I'm taking a wild guess (based on your IP
address and name) that you are British, and travelling from the
UK. If that's true, you don't need a visa.

--
Something like: "ntlworld" "com" "dot" "at" "marypegg"
Old November 27th, 2006, 07:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ulf Kutzner

Mary Pegg schrieb:

You haven't given the nationalities of those involved, or where
you're coming from. I'm taking a wild guess (based on your IP
address and name) that you are British, and travelling from the
UK. If that's true, you don't need a visa.

Most British citizens know they don't need a visa for EU travel.

Regards, ULF
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:54 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mary Pegg[_1_]

Ulf Kutzner wrote:

Mary Pegg schrieb:

You haven't given the nationalities of those involved, or where
you're coming from. I'm taking a wild guess (based on your IP
address and name) that you are British, and travelling from the
UK. If that's true, you don't need a visa.

Most British citizens know they don't need a visa for EU travel.

And most Usenet posters know how to use a search engine well
enough to find the appropriate webpage:
http://www.esteri.it/visti/home_eng.asp

But clearly, not all.

--
Something like: "ntlworld" "com" "dot" "at" "marypegg"