I can get Tim Tam and Vegemite in Canada... anyone know if you can get V Energy Drink here too?

Old November 16th, 2003, 07:22 AM
I-ball

Default I can get Tim Tam and Vegemite in Canada... anyone know if you can get V Energy Drink here too?

Near the end of a recent trip to Australia and New Zealand, a friend oof
mine and me made a list of things we'd miss when we got back to Canada.
Obviously I will have to go back to see the awesome night skys and the
incredible landscape, but does anyone know where I can get V energy drink in
Canada or anything like it?

Oh and the list of things that we'd miss... It's huge, just like Australia,
but Canada is pretty big too :-)

Cheers

Old November 16th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Geoff Rait

In , "I-ball" wrote:

Near the end of a recent trip to Australia and New Zealand, a friend oof
mine and me made a list of things we'd miss when we got back to Canada.
Obviously I will have to go back to see the awesome night skys and the
incredible landscape, but does anyone know where I can get V energy drink in
Canada or anything like it?

Unfortunately, V is not available in Canada. And I haven't yet found a
substitute that goes as well in my vodka.

Oh and the list of things that we'd miss... It's huge, just like Australia,
but Canada is pretty big too :-)

Geoff

--
Actually, I do have spots.
Old November 23rd, 2003, 07:02 PM
yukonifm

If you really need your Aussie fix, you can order your favorite
Australian foods online - http://www.greataussiefood.com.au/ or
http://www.about-australia-shop.com/

"Cakie" wrote in message ...
"Sam Coburn" wrote in message
om...
(Geoff Rait) wrote in message

In , "I-ball" wrote:

Near the end of a recent trip to Australia and New Zealand, a friend

oof
mine and me made a list of things we'd miss when we got back to Canada.
Obviously I will have to go back to see the awesome night skys and the
incredible landscape, but does anyone know where I can get V energy

drink in
Canada or anything like it?

Unfortunately, V is not available in Canada. And I haven't yet found a
substitute that goes as well in my vodka.

Oh and the list of things that we'd miss... It's huge, just like

Australia,
but Canada is pretty big too :-)

Geoff

Can anyone tell me where i can buy Tim tams in Germany? Or can I order
Tim Tams in the Internet? Do anyone know a store in the I-Net which
send me the Candy?

Best regards.
Sam

You could try the Australia Shop in London. They ship all over the world.
Here's the URL:
www.australiashop.co.uk

They are a little on the expensive side but worth it. By the way you can buy
Tim Tams in most Tesco stores in Britian if you ever got over there or know
someone who can send them to you. Much cheaper than the Aus store