US BUDGET DEFICIT DROPS BY $165 BILLION. TAX REVENUES UP! BUDGET SURPLUS SEEN FOR 2007!

Old January 17th, 2007, 11:55 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_2_]

Default US BUDGET DEFICIT DROPS BY $165 BILLION. TAX REVENUES UP! BUDGET SURPLUS SEEN FOR 2007!

The myth persists in some media circles that the federal budget deficit
is "surging" or ballooning or something terrible -- all of which is
served up as ammunition for those in Congress who want a tax increase.
At the risk of being drummed out of the guild, we thought you'd rather
have the real story.

The deficit has in fact declined by some $165 billion over the past two
fiscal years, and according to the most recent data has continued to
fall in the first quarter of fiscal 2007. The latest Treasury estimates
for January show that tax receipts in December were $18 billion higher
than a year earlier, helping to boost the budget surplus for the month
to $40 billion, up from $11 billion a year ago. December is typically a
good month for revenues due to year-end tax payments.

Meanwhile, for the first three months of fiscal 2007 through December,
revenues climbed 8.1%, building on double-digit revenue increases in
the previous two years. Corporate income taxes were up a remarkable
22.2% in the first fiscal quarter, showing that the government
continues to grab a nice chunk of the rising business profits that so
many of our politicians like to deplore. Individual income taxes rose
8.8%, thanks to strong wage and salary growth. Much of this revenue
comes from "the rich," believe it or not.

In the most surprising budget news, federal spending was nearly flat in
the first fiscal quarter. This was despite a 22.1% increase in Medicare
spending due largely to the new prescription drug benefit, and a 10.7%
increase in defense. Those increases were offset by lower spending for
flood insurance and disaster assistance compared with the peak of
post-Katrina payments a year ago. So the first quarter deficit was $85
billion, down sharply from $119 billion a year earlier.

All in all, despite huge outlays for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the
nation's fiscal picture is brightening. We hate to ruin the press
corps's day with such cheerful news, but there it is.

Old January 17th, 2007, 06:42 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
Capitalist Pig

Hey pops the ISP is in Champs-sur-Marne, that ain't far from Paris
France where YOU live. You keep plagiarizing news articles and taking
credit, someone's going to come looking for you to collect a fee and
perhaps extract some punitive damages. Just to make it easy for the
Wall Street Journal's goons who are probably looking to make an example
and are too dumb to look in the Paris Pages Blanches:

Earl & Donna Evleth
5 r. Jean-François Gerbillon
75006 Paris
téléphone (01) 45 48 67 20

You have a nice day Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 17th, 2007, 07:07 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

But he DIDN'T! This is another troll by the forger who uses
a yahoo address!
Old January 17th, 2007, 08:09 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Zubenelgenubi

Careful Evelyn, you're going to spill your martini.

Old January 17th, 2007, 09:35 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 17/01/07 20:07, in article ,
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Earl Evleth wrote:

But he DIDN'T! This is another troll by the forger who uses
a yahoo address!

Same troll, not another one.

Old January 17th, 2007, 10:14 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_2_]

Get a grip on it Evelyn.

Old January 18th, 2007, 04:49 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
Planet Visitor II

"Earl Evleth" wrote in message
On 17/01/07 12:55, in article
, "Earl Evleth"
wrote:

Article heisted from the Wall Street Journal by Steven Bach and
posted on alt.activism.death-penalty and rec.travel.europe
using an account forged in my name and on soc.retirement
using Rita's name ). Both postings had the
same ISP 89.156.99.199, Chello.fr located at Champs-sur-Marne
next to Gournay sur Marne.

Note that full access to this article is for those having
subscriptions. (THE FULL WSJ.com ARTICLE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBERS).

So Bach is cheating, once more. Since we are also, I have informed that
Wall Street Journal of the fact that I am not the cheater, and that
the ISP tells it all.

The question I have is why didn't you post the article, since you're
always posting negative images of the U.S. from articles in the
WSJ? Is it your fascist nature to hide anything that might appear
positive and only look at the negative in the U.S.? Silly me... of
course it is. Even your own wife has mentioned the pain you
cause her with your anti-Americanism that doesn't seem to bother
you. [1] Come on, Earl... tell us what's really troubling you in
your hate for the U.S. It must be something personal to have
filled you with such poisonous venom. So much venom that you
don't care about any pain your wife feels.

[1] Donna's words -- "Earl's continuous, unrelenting
anti-Americanism is a source of ongoing embarrassment and pain
to me and to others in my family. However I have been to date
completely unsuccessful in my efforts to get him to stop." See -
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...8eb298ff86273e

Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html

Old January 20th, 2007, 04:06 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
Mark Andrew Spence

Earl Evleth wrote:

Note that full access to this article is for those having
subscriptions. (THE FULL WSJ.com ARTICLE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBERS).

So Bach is cheating, once more. Since we are also, I have informed that
Wall Street Journal of the fact that I am not the cheater, and that
the ISP tells it all.

If I understand you correctly, someone is posting off-topic, copywritten
material under the name of "Earl Evleth."

I'd like to help you any way I can.

M.S.

Old January 20th, 2007, 05:27 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
Runge

What does that have to do with travel in Europe ???

"Mark Andrew Spence" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...