Silversea, Yessssss!

Old August 18th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Lee

You are one lucky lady !! Unless you're into mega-ships, Silversea is THE
BEST !! Have been on the Whisper several times and have a canal trip on it
in Feb.-------------can't wait.
"Karen " wrote in message
Silver Whisper, here we come!

Hans and I are firming up our plans to be onboard the Silver Whisper
for its r/t ten day September 30th cruise from New York to New England
and Canada. September 30th is, coincidentally, our 33rd wedding
anniversary, so the timing is better than exquisite.

Six more weeks and we sail again. I was looking for "something to do"
(a cruise) this autumn, and it looks like we hit the jackpot :-)

Karen

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews ®
(...and leave off the nice ship to e-mail)

Old August 18th, 2005, 10:12 PM
jcz

Congratulations on your 33 years, Karen, and enjoy your cruise. This
should be interesting. I've always wondered about Silversea and
Crystal.

June

Old August 18th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:53:51 GMT, Karen wrote:

Silver Whisper, here we come!

Hans and I are firming up our plans to be onboard the Silver Whisper
for its r/t ten day September 30th cruise from New York to New England
and Canada. September 30th is, coincidentally, our 33rd wedding
anniversary, so the timing is better than exquisite.

Six more weeks and we sail again. I was looking for "something to do"
(a cruise) this autumn, and it looks like we hit the jackpot :-)

That's cool. Take a jacket.
--
"43% of married women have tried anal intercourse. Of these, 40% found it
somewhat or very enjoyable. 49% didn't like it. And 10% had no particular
Old August 19th, 2005, 07:53 PM
D Ball

What wonderful plans, Karen! And how fun for us to take a new and different
vicarious voyage.

Diana Ball
near Houston, TX

"Karen " wrote:

Silver Whisper, here we come!

Old August 19th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Charles

In article , D Ball
wrote:

What wonderful plans, Karen! And how fun for us to take a new and different
vicarious voyage.

I am envious of Karen. Silversea sent me one of their brochures and
even the brochure is in another class than the mass market lines.

--
Charles
Old August 19th, 2005, 09:44 PM
How B

Karen wrote:
Silver Whisper, here we come!
Hans and I are firming up our plans to be onboard the Silver Whisper
for its r/t ten day September 30th cruise from New York to New England
and Canada. September 30th is, coincidentally, our 33rd wedding
anniversary, so the timing is better than exquisite.

Lucky you! Nice article on Halifax in today's Times:
http://travel2.nytimes.com/2005/08/1...s/19hours.html
(if you haven't already seen and devoured it!)

How B

Old August 20th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:28:50 GMT, Karen wrote:

That's cool. Take a jacket.

Why? No heat on Silversea?

Not going on deck?