Suppose - just suppose

Old May 13th, 2006, 01:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Suppose - just suppose

That Reef Fish is really an alias for Ray and this is just a clever way to get even more publicity and attention.

Come clean Ray. Are you paying Reef to post all these threads? :-)

Charlie

Old May 13th, 2006, 06:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Cruisemon wrote:
That Reef Fish is really an alias for Ray and this is just a clever way
to get even more publicity and attention.

Come clean Ray. Are you paying Reef to post all these threads? :-)

Charlie

Don't think so. If anyone, jean would be his alias. Haven't you read how
upset s/he got when John start posting PR?
Old May 13th, 2006, 08:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Cruisemon wrote:
That Reef Fish is really an alias for Ray and this is just a clever way
to get even more publicity and attention.

Come clean Ray. Are you paying Reef to post all these threads? :-)

Charlie

enough already. Killfile the guy and move on.
Old May 13th, 2006, 08:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

no e-mail wrote:
Cruisemon wrote:
That Reef Fish is really an alias for Ray and this is just a clever way
to get even more publicity and attention.

While that is not beyond Ray's devious scheme as shown in this round
of his self-preservation by harraseement and intimidation, Cruisemon's
intended joke (I suppose) is as far-fetched as Ray's claim that he is
not advertising in this group.

Come clean Ray. Are you paying Reef to post all these threads? :-)

He can't afford it! :-)
He and Charles and piperut (roland) may consider the cost of LIBEL
and professional damage caused by their acts though. My
recreational time is now mostly spent in sci.stat.math, which Google
showed:

This month's top posters
78

All time top posters
1395

the posting account that was blocked by Ray's insructions to other
TAs to indiscrimantly and FALSELY report abuse to Google.

My professional reputation in the field related to sci.stat.math was
pointed out, only YESTERDAY, by someone in that group:

Y When I do a citation search for "Ling RF" I find numerous
Y publications in top journals. When I do a search for "Afonso LA"
Y I find nothing. Not a single article in any scholarly journal.

Y How is it that some so ignorant as Bob can publish in quality
Y journals, while someone so brilliant as yourself has not had
Y a single idea that could be published by even a lousy journal?

Charlie

Don't think so. If anyone, jean would be his alias. Haven't you read how
upset s/he got when John start posting PR?

Ah yes, Jean O'Boyle against a REPUTABLE Travel Agent John Sisker
for speaking out against Ray Goldenberg's ADs and spamming practice.

That's part of Goldenberg's intimidation practice I had documented that
he did in the past, against other TAs. That's Ray Goldenberg's
support from shills that has gotten rec.travel.cruises to its pitiful
state
today, in terms of not only ADs, but deviate to ILLEGAL practices
evidenced by Ray's post.

ILLEGAL? I am consulting a lawyer now. Ray's public suggestion to
other TA's to push the ABUSE button on my post even before I had
posted anything with my address (the
present one). It also showed, by Ray himself, his MALICIOUS,
and PREMEDITATED acts of LIBEL.

Keep it up guys and gals of Ray Goldenberg's Squad of Vice.

-- Dr. Bob. (If's DOCTOR to all of you now).

P.S. It probably cost less to libel a Reef Fish than a professional
Doctor.

Old May 14th, 2006, 02:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"no e-mail" wrote in message
. com...
Cruisemon wrote:
That Reef Fish is really an alias for Ray and this is just a clever way
to get even more publicity and attention.
Come clean Ray. Are you paying Reef to post all these threads? :-)
Charlie

Don't think so. If anyone, jean would be his alias. Haven't you read how
upset s/he got when John start posting PR?

Not true, whatever your name is...It is so nice when people attack you
hiding behind an anonymous handle...really brave aren't they? Don't worry
your little pointed head about me, no name..
You have a severe lack of comprehension..The only time I get upset is when
people who claim to be T/As post erroneous information and then will not
retract it or apologize when it is brought to their attention. Posting old
news, repeating a press release already posted or posting something not even
related to cruising is competitive childish behavior..Maybe you should go
back and read my posts slower so that you can understand them...

By the way, with 32 cruises under my belt, only one was booked with Ray..Not
because he did not do a good job, I'm just an equal opportunity booker. I
believe in spreading the wealth! ;-)

--Jean

Old May 14th, 2006, 05:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"no e-mail" wrote in message
. com...
Cruisemon wrote:
[...]

I am not a fan of John. However, I just don't see why someone should get
so upset just because John posted some PRs here. If you check ray's
posts. Most of his PRs have no response. Doesn't this tell you how
relevant his posts are?

Old May 14th, 2006, 03:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"no e-mail" wrote in message
news
[...]

You still are not getting it....Read carefully:

"The only time I get upset is when people who claim to be T/As post
erroneous information and then will not retract it or
apologize when it is brought to their attention. Posting old news,
repeating a press release already posted or posting something not even
related to cruising is competitive childish behavior.."

This is not fair to new cruisers who are relying on truthful information to
help them make decisions about their first cruise.. Especially when John
doesn't correct his errors..They expect truthful answers before booking a
cruise, especially from a T/A.

By the way, I am not SO upset as you say, I just do not like the childish
competition going on and am expressing my disapproval of such tactics. Ray
has been posting press releases here for ages and I do not read his every
post unless I see one that is of interest to me...I also realize that he
posts very frequently and wish he would post press releases that apply to
the majority's interest in this group...but I have the option to read or
skip...but at least his posts, so far to my knowledge, have always been
truthful...You cannot say that about John, who won't even correct an error
when one is brought to his attention. Then to ally himself with Reef Fish
makes him appear even more unreliable...More childish behavior.

Although not frequently, I do see comments or questions to Ray's press
releases...which he does answer..I suppose they are not frequent because his
press releases are self explanatory or there was no interest in that
particular press release.

Peace!

--Jean

Old May 14th, 2006, 04:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
[...]

Doesn't really matter whether you think I "got" it or not. The bottom
line is ray does not have exclusive right to post PR's here. IMO, any
PRs posted here are "valuable" as ray's. If you want to call this
"childish competition", go for it.

Old May 14th, 2006, 08:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"no e-mail" wrote in message
. com...

Doesn't really matter whether you think I "got" it or not. The bottom line
is ray does not have exclusive right to post PR's here. IMO, any PRs
posted here are "valuable" as ray's. If you want to call this "childish
competition", go for it.

Do me a favor and stop using my style of not capitalizing names I detest.
Also as much as I detest a braggart, quite picking on bib boob old ladies.

Old May 14th, 2006, 10:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Sat, 13 May 2006 07:53:30 -0500, Cruisemon wrote:

That Reef Fish is really an alias for Ray and this is just a clever way to get even more publicity and attention.

Come clean Ray. Are you paying Reef to post all these threads? :-)

Charlie

This would be funny if it wasn't for the fact it very well could be true.
--
http://www.punkvoter.com/anim/anim-idiot.html