Strange observance

Old September 18th, 2003, 11:16 PM
Avian

Default Strange observance

happened on a recent flight i took from JFK to SJO. after landing in Costa
Rica, i noticed that the same FA that was responsible for our area on the
plane was staying at the hotel that i was.

what was strange was that there was a big ruckus at the front desk because
they weren't letting her check in at the hotel. they were speaking spanish
(i can't). so later i did ask a front desk person who informed me that the
reason why she was not allowed to stay there was because they suspected her
of being a prostitute!

was this an overactive imagination on the part of the hotel staff or a
possibility? be it that it was a non-US carrier, but an FA moonlighting as a
hooker??? if it was true, weird being served by a FA/hooker!

-Avian

PS: yeah guys, she was pretty decent lookin' ;-) (not that it matters)

Old September 18th, 2003, 11:45 PM
mrtravel

Avian wrote:

was this an overactive imagination on the part of the hotel staff or a
possibility? be it that it was a non-US carrier, but an FA moonlighting as a
hooker??? if it was true, weird being served by a FA/hooker!

-Avian

PS: yeah guys, she was pretty decent lookin' ;-) (not that it matters)

I think you might want to use your talents for fiction writing, like
your previous post where you imagined that being in Business Class made
them more receptive to your flirting. If she was staying in CR on the
airline, then I doubt the desk staff would think she wasn't there as an
airline employee.

Old September 19th, 2003, 04:24 AM
Avian

i always admitted that it could be my imagination, but sir, do not label me
as a make-believe storyteller just for that.

i'm only sharing what i experienced and intend no other.

-Avian

"mrtravel" wrote in message
news

Old September 19th, 2003, 05:28 AM
Holden McGroyne

was this an overactive imagination on the part of the hotel staff or a
possibility? be it that it was a non-US carrier, but an FA moonlighting
as a hooker??? if it was true, weird being served by a FA/hooker!

I believe it was United where a female FA was found to be carrying customer
service further than the airline desired. Which was confirmed in something
of a sting operation which verified her horizontal moonlighting activities.
And her employment was terminated. From the airline.
Old September 19th, 2003, 05:35 PM
Peter L

"Holden McGroyne" wrote in message
om...
was this an overactive imagination on the part of the hotel staff or a
possibility? be it that it was a non-US carrier, but an FA moonlighting
as a hooker??? if it was true, weird being served by a FA/hooker!

I believe it was United where a female FA was found to be carrying

customer
service further than the airline desired. Which was confirmed in

something
of a sting operation which verified her horizontal moonlighting

activities.
And her employment was terminated. From the airline.

They arrested a teacher in Oakland, CA who was alleged to be working the
oldest profession. She claims she only does it during summer months, when
school is not in session.

Considering the number of FA's in this world, finding one or two (or more)
in illegal professions would be perfectly normal.