Javalution Announces FINRA Approval to Trade

Old October 7th, 2009, 07:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kenn Smith

Default Javalution Announces FINRA Approval to Trade

One of my amusements (small things for small minds) is to turn on the
Web and have my "Spam O' the Day" contest; see who hits the board with
the first spam of the day.

Old October 7th, 2009, 08:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Kenn Smith" wrote in message
One of my amusements (small things for small minds) is to turn on the
Web and have my "Spam O' the Day" contest; see who hits the board with
the first spam of the day.

Both the spammadvertisers are in California, so they gotta get up early to
beat each other to post the first spam of the day.

--Tom

Old October 7th, 2009, 11:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Borked Psuedo Mailed

Kenn Smith wrote:
One of my amusements (small things for small minds) is to turn on the
Web and have my "Spam O' the Day" contest; see who hits the board with
the first spam of the day.

I believe that Ray Googleberg has some kind of software on his computer
that automatically takes his incoming press releases, strips out the
cruise company info and inserts his 4 line SPAMvertising and then auto
posts it to .rtc.

Sisker does it all by hand.

They both home base in California, so time zone don't count.

Just think. If they both dropped dead tomorrow, how much nicer this
group would be. 20-30 less spam messages a day.