*** ***********, Hershey packer

Old June 30th, 2010, 10:08 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Jenny6833A

Default Nude Cruising ?

On Jun 29, 6:43*pm, "Terry J. Wood" wrote:
Ari Silverstein wrote in news:88vf9jF9jU1
@mid.individual.net:

Really, no stiffies or perkies?

Nope. *Not a one. *Maybe that's because all the nudists I know are senior
citizens! :-)

Try beaches instead of clubs affiliated with The Anciently Aged
Nutcase Republicans.

Jenny
Old June 30th, 2010, 01:24 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Jenny6833A

On Jun 30, 2:12*am, Jan Dijkman wrote:

Nudism is being nude while doing things that are not

normally done nude.

I don't like it, because it depends on the meaning of "normal."
Normal just means what most people do, which makes it dependent on
time, place, society, etc. If the majority were nude, as for example
at a nudist city such as the Quartier Naturiste at Cap d'Agde, your
tag line says they wouldn't be practicing nudism.

How about, "Nudism is being nude while doing things that non-nudists
do only while clothed."

which reduces to

"Nudism is doing, while nude, what non-nudists do
only while clothed."

:-)

Jenny

"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In behavior, normal refers to a lack of significant deviation from
the average. The phrase "not normal" is often applied in a negative
sense (asserting that someone or some situation is improper, sick,
etc.) Abnormality varies greatly in how pleasant or unpleasant this is
for other people.

"The Oxford English Dictionary defines "normal" as 'conforming to a
standard'. Another possible definition is that "a normal" is someone
who conforms to the predominant behavior in a society. This can be for
any number of reasons such as simple imitative behavior, deliberate or
inconsistent acceptance of society's standards, fear of humiliation or
rejection etc.

"The French sociologist Émile Durkheim indicated in his Rules of the
Sociological Method that the most common behavior in a society is
considered normal. People who do not go along are violating social
norms and will invite a sanction, which may be positive or negative,
from others in the society."
Old June 30th, 2010, 02:13 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 05:24:32 -0700 (PDT), Jenny6833A wrote:

On Jun 30, 2:12*am, Jan Dijkman wrote:

Nudism is being nude while doing things that are not

normally done nude.

I don't like it, because it depends on the meaning of "normal."
Normal just means what most people do, which makes it dependent on
time, place, society, etc. If the majority were nude, as for example
at a nudist city such as the Quartier Naturiste at Cap d'Agde, your
tag line says they wouldn't be practicing nudism.

How about, "Nudism is being nude while doing things that non-nudists
do only while clothed."

which reduces to

"Nudism is doing, while nude, what non-nudists do
only while clothed."

How about just taking your clothes off and quit worrying about the
definitions? I would have suspected that naturists would be less
structured.

For instance, if you have an erection, a normal near everyday, non
sexual or sexual experience when you have your clothes on, no big
deal. Have one "being natural", it's a structured violation of some
unwritten code.

Makes no sense, this denial of normal human sexual and physiological
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, Cruise Travel Advisory Services
www.cruisequick.com - able to offer some of the lowest prices and best
value added in the industry. (not affiliated)
Old June 30th, 2010, 02:34 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

Default *** ***********, Hershey packer

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 01:40:26 -0700 (PDT), Jenny6833A wrote:

On Jun 29, 8:12*pm, Jean O'Boyle
wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:27:30 -0700 (PDT), Jenny6833A wrote:
On Jun 29, 3:17*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:20:54 -0400, Jean O'Boyle

wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:42:22 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

In article ,
Sue Mullen wrote:

Jean has you in her killfile

Yeah, she keeps saying that. *I hope she figures out how a killfile works soon.

I see Nudists Woods post, Sue, when you responded to it otherwise I
have him killfiled. You note that Woods side stepped our questions
about his pedophilic practices. No surprises there, nudists seamier
sides os a disgusting lifestyle. Built around free sex and
fornication. Often in front of children, God has specilly hot fires
for their eternal stay.

--Jean

It's been quite awhile since I've seen somebody so completely full of
****. Mother Henrietta Hickey had very little on you.

-T.
(sheesh)

Anna comes close. *Sportsnut isn't far behind.

:-)

Jenny

Two more for God's killfile. Filthy perverts are everywhere selling
their personal lifestyles of sin and decadence.

Yes, especially in America. They're called Evangelical Christians.

Jean, may you have a nice nude day!

Jenny

Jean has been to more places cruising where nudity is allowed and
never once taken been topfree. If you say something to her about her
hair, she goes all bat **** though.

I suppose that her genital hair must look like a blind squirrel's nest
then.

Come on, Jean, drop that bra, slip out of those panties, let's see
those tangled messes of fur!

*nyuk*
Old June 30th, 2010, 03:58 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

I received an email that Pervert Woods

There's no shame in admitting that you can't get that killfile to work.

blasphemed St. Peter.

I never thought of Peter D as being a Saint.

Now maybe he was the KING of one liners, I'll grant you that.

I am sure he doesn't speak unkindly when he hunts the unsaintly ones.

Peter D usually quoted Bugs Bunny addressing Elmer Fudd (who was dressed
as a hunter) when he spoke unkindly. I'm sure Bugs thought of Fudd as the
"unsaintly ones".

Of to HELL you go,

OF to Hell? OF to Hell? I seem to have you very rattled. First you were
talking about "Chris" and now this. Keep this up and I'll have to do the
Church Lady nudist prance.

Terry The Pedophile.

To paraphrase the late Lloyd Bentsen dressing down Dan Quayle:

"Senator, I served with NC. I knew NC. NC was [NOT] a friend of mine.
Senator, you're no NC."

Besides, if you don't have a hall of lame, you're just an amateur.
Old June 30th, 2010, 04:09 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Jenny6833A wrote:

Two more for God's killfile. Filthy perverts are everywhere selling
their personal lifestyles of sin and decadence.

Wow! You weren't banned in just Jean's killfile! You've made it into
GOD's KILLFILE. I am very, very jealous!

Yes, especially in America. They're called Evangelical Christians.

Check out the Hall of Shame:

http://www.ondoctrine.com/00shame.htm

Jean, may you have a nice nude day!

Don't forget the sunscreen! We wouldn't want the naughty bits to get burned!
Old June 30th, 2010, 04:17 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

That naturism somehow turns off sexual attractiveness.

Have you seen any real nudists lately?

We're old, we're fat, we smoke and we drink. Add to that we get way too
Old June 30th, 2010, 04:19 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Jenny6833A wrote:

Nope. *Not a one. *Maybe that's because all the nudists I know are senior
citizens! :-)

Try beaches instead of clubs affiliated with The Anciently Aged
Nutcase Republicans.

I'd like to. But these days make getting away to Jamaica rather difficult.
So it's my landed club for now. Even then I didn't make it even once last
year. But that was because it was too cold. This year is looking better.
Old June 30th, 2010, 04:25 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

For instance, if you have an erection, a normal near everyday, non
sexual or sexual experience when you have your clothes on, no big
deal. Have one "being natural", it's a structured violation of some
unwritten code.

The problem with that attitude is that textiles always take it to the
extreme. For instance, they'll boast about how many donuts they can
carry and when someone doubts their word, they'll feel the need to prove it.

That's why we tell such excitable people to cover up or go for a swim.

Makes no sense, this denial of normal human sexual and physiological

Stop! You'll give Anna a heart attack!