Going to Wal-Mart while in Port

Old June 26th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Brian K

On 06/26/2005 10:54 AM villa deauville while holding "court", exclaimed:

But Brian, I do not think that a stranger would approach one and look to
see where the t shirt is produced. All that would be noticed would be
the wording on said t shirt.

SUNNY

S'nd I
XXX

(* _*)

My point exactly. In my experience of Target at four different
locations and two different states, there are no "souvenir" t-shirts
from different countries to be had. The only ones I've seen are those
manufactured in different countries.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

Old June 26th, 2005, 06:02 PM
villa deauville

Brian
We are starting to sound like "Who's on first" "No.Who's on third" "Then
Who is on second" etc.

SUNNY

S'nd I
XXX

(* _*)

Old June 26th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Surfer E2468

The TARGET stores in south jerey,they have t-shirts that say hawaiian
islands,all the caribbean islands,london,alaska,etc.I collect t-shirts
from every place we visit,and when in NEW ORLEANS,could not find a
decent shirt that did not have a filthy saying on it, came home and got
one at target

Old June 26th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Surfer E2468

They maybe manufactured in other countries,but the wording on the front
or back still say the islands,or where ever you want them to be from

Old June 26th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Charles

In article .net,
Brian K wrote:

My point exactly. In my experience of Target at four different
locations and two different states, there are no "souvenir" t-shirts
from different countries to be had. The only ones I've seen are those
manufactured in different countries.

On the cruise I was just on the "crew bus" (anyone can use it) at Port
Canaveral makes a stop at Wal-Mart. A bunch of passengers went shopping
at Wal-Mart and the purchases they made were not souvenirs!

--
Charles
Old August 22nd, 2011, 01:14 PM
fanky fanky is offline
Banned

i have been using New York Escorts windows media player calssic
when you New York Escort select the full screen reoslution as 320 x200 i figured that even though it still uses 16bpp colour depth it might be easier New York Asian Escort to capture using debut screen cast from this lower resolution and then use virtual dub New York Asian Escorts

Last edited by fanky : August 22nd, 2011 at 01:20 PM.