Meeting Royalty in Europe

Old October 31st, 2003, 07:42 AM
Robert

Default Meeting Royalty in Europe

wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Robert) wrote:

Do not show
up at the palace uninvited.

Ah, so *that's* where I've been going wrong. Thanks for the tip.

Just go about your business in a positive
manner expecting someday that you will meet meet royalty. You people
got lucky without any effort - because through me you have come one
step to actually meeting royalty.

Seriously, why do you think that people in this newsgroup are interested
in meeting royalty -- or, indeed, that they haven't?

Robert - people are going to accuse you of being a troll (somebody who
deliberately annoys newsgroup users). Indeed, I think the idea has already
been raised.

I don't think you a I think you're probably genuine, albeit bizarre.

You've obviously travelled in Europe, from what you say - so it might be a
good idea for you to read some of the questions that other people are
posing in this newsgroup, and respond to them.

I also think you may well be Tom Ripley reincarnated, but this isn't the
place to pursue that.

Thanks. I have found a lot of valuable information on this newsgroup
over the years. I posted for the first time ever a few days ago and I
had and have no intention of annoying people. Informing them? Yes.
Making them laugh? Yes. Making them wonder? Yes. But not intentionally
annoying them. Why would I do that? On the other hand some of the
comments to my postings were nasty (by American standards) and
uncalled for. I had the time of my life in Europe this summer and let
me tell you I can only imagine others did not because they wore tennis
shoes to hikenup trails, sprained their ankle and got hypothermia. All
this could of been avoid if they saw the post on tennis shoes in the
Alps (or any mountains for that matter). I promise to keep my future
postings in this group related to factual information related to
European travel.
Old October 31st, 2003, 08:00 AM
Robert

(Miguel Cruz) wrote in message ...
Robert wrote:
It's strange how my posting on safety in Europe turned into a debate
of whether or not I have a royal friend.

All this is strange because you're new here.

Do you notice anyone else pointing detailed analyses of how their messages
were treated in the group? Either there's a conspiracy to attack you
(perhaps engineered by others in the palace jealous of your royal
connections) or maybe you're letting yourself get a little too sensitive.

Sit back and watch for a spell, see how it goes, and then you'll have a much
better time.

My royal friend, her family and friends have impeccable manners and my
guess is that most royals do. You're much more likely to attract good
people with good manners. Then the absolute belief (this is critical - be
respecful toward me and this idea) that you will meet royalty. Sometime
you'll be in the hotel or wherever and you'll meet someone. That someone
might be royalty. Do not force your future. Do not show up at the palace
uninvited. Just go about your business in a positive manner expecting
someday that you will meet meet royalty. You people got lucky without any
effort - because through me you have come one step to actually meeting
royalty. Heck, I have her email address. I could call up her Queen Mother
right now if I wanted to (but I wouldn't). That's my method. Worked for
me. Let me know if it works for you.

I can only imagine that most people have better things to worry about than
fine-tuning their secret plans for one day meeting royalty.

miguel

Oh, yea? Then why is royal watching so popular with the masses. People
would do anything to get to meet royalty. But if you go about it the
right way you can do it. Influenceing the subconscious through belief
(not my original idea. I thought it foolish at first and I'm still
learning)is the only way I know without being a wannbe. Remember good
manners is a requirement.
Old October 31st, 2003, 08:15 AM
Robert

"Peter L" wrote in message ...
Could've been a contender, instead of a bum. Now I am condemned to sitting
in front of my computer, thinking of what could have been.

"Robert" wrote in message
m...
It's strange how my posting on safety in Europe turned into a debate
of whether or not I have a royal friend. Some of you may not have seen
my last post so I'll say it again below. The disrepectful tone, where
given, is for those disrespectful to me through the postings. This is
also a formula for meeting royalty but you can use it for attracting
just about anything:

There was no risk in you believing that I have a royal friend. In fact
if you became my friend (after seeing your nasty postings to me this
is unlikely)I might have introduced you. You actually could have been
flying to Monaco (land in Nice) on the royal plane for a week of
massages and relaxation. You have to have an open mind and sincere
manners when it comes to all people. That's how I met my princess
friend. Mick Jagger met Kieth Richards on a train platform. What would
have happened if Mick told Kieth he was a moron and to "go away"?

I can tell you for a fact that there are some very rich people in this
world who don't look or act like it. Some look like tramps. You should
give everyone respect if respect is given to you in any case. But
sometime in your life you may have run into someone, quickly judged
them and made some sarcastic remark. Well, that person you said that
to may have been someone who may have allowed you to travel around
Europe in total luxury for the rest of your life. But now you sit at
your computer wishing you could afford even budget travel. I'm not
saying be nice to everyone and sooner or later someone will give you a
fortune (but it does happen - fact). I'm just saying to treat all
people with sincere respect regardless if you you don't like the way
they look, sound or say. True story: I almost hung up on a billionaire
because he sounded like he was from a lower class - he was! but built
many successful companies and was a billionaire. I have learned. Yes I
have learned. And so should you. So shut up and read the formula:

My royal friend, her family and friends have impeccable manners and my
guess is that most royals do. You're much more likely to attract good
people with good manners. Then the absolute belief (this is critical -
be respecful toward me and this idea) that you will meet royalty.
Sometime you'll be in the hotel or wherever and you'll meet someone.
That someone might be royalty. Do not force your future. Do not show
up at the palace uninvited. Just go about your business in a positive
manner expecting someday that you will meet meet royalty. You people
got lucky without any effort - because through me you have come one
step to actually meeting royalty. Heck, I have her email address. I
could call up her Queen Mother right now if I wanted to (but I
wouldn't). That's my method. Worked for me. Let me know if it works
for you.

That's right, up till now. But each moment is new one and you can always change.
Old October 31st, 2003, 08:25 AM
Mxsmanic

Robert writes:

It's strange how my posting on safety in Europe turned into a debate
of whether or not I have a royal friend.

Why would anyone care whether you have a royal friend or not?

I can tell you for a fact that there are some very rich people in this
world who don't look or act like it.

In that case, why does it matter?

Well, that person you said that to may have been someone
who may have allowed you to travel around Europe in total
luxury for the rest of your life. But now you sit at
your computer wishing you could afford even budget travel.

It's not my habit to live as a parasite off others, so I'd probably be
sitting in front of my computer in any case.

True story: I almost hung up on a billionaire because he
sounded like he was from a lower class - he was! but built
many successful companies and was a billionaire.

Billionaires and royals ... you seem to have a lot of unusual luck in
your encounters with others.

I have learned. Yes I have learned. And so should you.

So that one can live off the wealth of others? Is that really such a
good thing?

My royal friend, her family and friends have impeccable manners and my
guess is that most royals do.

If you were rich and polite, would these friends profit from you as you
imply it is possible to profit from them?

Sometime you'll be in the hotel or wherever and you'll meet someone.
That someone might be royalty.

Wow.

Just go about your business in a positive manner expecting
someday that you will meet meet royalty. You people got lucky
without any effort - because through me you have come one
step to actually meeting royalty. Heck, I have her email address. I
could call up her Queen Mother right now if I wanted to (but I
wouldn't). That's my method. Worked for me. Let me know if it works
for you.

I could never countenance taking advantage of others in that way, no
matter how wealthy or royal they might be. And I should hope that my
friends would never talk about me as though I were an expensive car,
either.

Old October 31st, 2003, 08:25 AM
Mxsmanic

Gregory Morrow writes:

I think I have a quite a bit more fun playing with my "secret" six - foot
tall rabbit friend. His name is "Harvey"....

Is he of royal ancestry?

Old October 31st, 2003, 08:27 AM
Mxsmanic

Peter L writes:

Could've been a contender, instead of a bum. Now I am condemned to sitting
in front of my computer, thinking of what could have been.

You need to ask more people on the street if they are truly royals.
You'll find that many people who look like homeless beggars actually
answer willing to "Your Highness," thus revealing their true colors. In
no time, you may be riding in their private jets, enjoying the good
life.

Old October 31st, 2003, 08:29 AM
Mxsmanic

Hatunen writes:

Back in 1960 met Princess Marie of Romania (I recollect she was)
at a small party in Youngstown Ohio. She was a fat dumpy old
lady.

The word "princess" always brings to mind a pretty young lady. One
tends to forget that ugly young ladies tend to remain "princess" a lot
longer than the pretty ones.

Old October 31st, 2003, 09:03 AM
Mxsmanic

Robert writes:

Then why is royal watching so popular with the masses.

It isn't. Only a small minority of people care about royalty--the ones
who have lifetime subscriptions to _Point de Vue_, for example.

People would do anything to get to meet royalty.

I don't think so.

Old October 31st, 2003, 09:17 AM
nightjar

"Robert" wrote in message
m...
Oh, yea? Then why is royal watching so popular with the masses.

It is popular enough to sell newspapers at the low end of the market in the
UK, but then so are football, scandal, government sleaze and women with
naked breasts. I don't think it is even that prominent in the rest of
Europe, where the royals may have a day job in an office. The royal watchers
are a bit like the super-fans that pop or film stars generate. A bit wierd,
but mostly harmless.

People
would do anything to get to meet royalty.

None that I know would even particularly interested.

But if you go about it the
right way you can do it.

That is true. A chap I know met King Juan Carlos of Spain a few times. He
maintained Cigarettes - the high powered boats used by cigarette smugglers -
and King Carlos used to have him service his power boat too.

Colin Bignell