USA is a travel risk

Old March 12th, 2009, 06:47 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jochen Kriegerowski[_2_]

Default USA is a travel risk

"Dymphna" schrieb

Where there are the fewest civilian guns is where the crime is the
highest. We have almost no murders here, and we run around w/ rifles in
the back windows of our vehicles. It isn't like it never happens in gun
tight countries anyways. They just don't like to report it, because it
goes against the liberal agenda.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...ers-per-capita

Liberalism is a broad class of political philosophies that considers
individual
liberty and equality to be the most important political goals.
Liberalism emphasizes individual rights and equality of opportunity.
The first modern liberal state was the United States of America, founded
on the principle that "all men are created equal; that they are endowed by
their creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life,
liberty,
and the pursuit of happiness.

What is so bad about *that*, that you use the term "liberal" to insult?
How about the Statue of Liberty, a symbol for liberalism?

Jochen

Old March 13th, 2009, 02:27 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Eugene Miya

In article ,
Markku Grönroos trolled:
Once again a dozen people shot to death in the USA by a madman. This time in
Alabama. Foreigners should avoid leisure travelling to the country due to
very poor security.

Well, yeah.
What's new?

Go to the comebackalive.com web site and buy my friend Robert's DVDs of
programs he did for the Travel Channel. One is for the USA.
Then get and view the other programs on places like Liberia, Columbia,
when he was kidnapped, and 2 Afghanistan programs and other countries.
US risk in his book is 1 star for places with crime. If you want risk,
visit the 4-5 start places.

Time to collect civilian hand guns away.

Trolling eh? Go over to rec.guns or talk.politics.guns.

--

Looking for an H-912 (container).

Old March 13th, 2009, 02:28 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Eugene Miya

In article ,
Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
Once again a dozen people shot to death in the USA by a madman. This time
in Alabama. Foreigners should avoid leisure travelling to the country due
to very poor security. Time to collect civilian hand guns away.

Excellent point! Most timely!

Do visit instead places like North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, et al.
One seldom, if ever, hears about such incidents in those countries.
Security is hands down, no doubt whatsoever tighter in such places.

Just purchased the new travel guide to North Korea.

Didn't Jonestown happen in Venezuela?

--

Looking for an H-912 (container).

For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----
Old March 13th, 2009, 06:26 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
In article ,
Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
Once again a dozen people shot to death in the USA by a madman. This
time
in Alabama. Foreigners should avoid leisure travelling to the country
due
to very poor security. Time to collect civilian hand guns away.

Excellent point! Most timely!

Do visit instead places like North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, et al.
One seldom, if ever, hears about such incidents in those countries.
Security is hands down, no doubt whatsoever tighter in such places.

Just purchased the new travel guide to North Korea.

Didn't Jonestown happen in Venezuela?

No - Jonestown was in Guyana.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

I note that the original poster - "Markku Grönroos"
- has not responded as per places like Cuba and
North Korea being a whole lot safer with significantly much better security
than the US. I wonder why the loud silence.

Old March 13th, 2009, 08:46 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Calif Bill

"Jochen Kriegerowski" wrote in message
[...]

Liberal and Conservative seem to have opposite meanings in Europe as opposed
to the USA.

Old March 13th, 2009, 01:33 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message

I note that the original poster - "Markku Grönroos"
- has not responded as per places like Cuba and
North Korea being a whole lot safer with significantly much better
security than the US. I wonder why the loud silence.

Markuu hangs in rec.travel.europe. He posts to usa-canada and omits his own
group. He's been doing this for years. Notice any comment he makes, and
check the group list. If the OP included the europe group, Markuus post
will not have it. He doesn't want his buddies to see his crap.

Old March 30th, 2009, 10:20 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
Once again a dozen people shot to death in the USA by a madman. This time
in Alabama. Foreigners should avoid leisure travelling to the country due
to very poor security. Time to collect civilian hand guns away.

Uh-huh. How many travelers to the United States have been shot? Doh! KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Old April 1st, 2009, 05:31 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
williepitt

On Mar 11, 10:55*am, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:18:11 +0200, Markku Grönroos wrote:
Once again a dozen people shot to death in the USA by a madman. This time in

out of 300 million people.

grow the **** up. *Your chances of getting killed on the freeways is
a hundred thousand times higher than getting killed by a madman.

Gee! Maybe that's ANOTHER reason not to visit the US.
Old April 1st, 2009, 05:32 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
williepitt

On Mar 11, 3:49*pm, Dymphna
wrote:
Where there are the fewest civilian guns is where the crime is the
highest. We have almost no murders here, and we run around w/ rifles in
the back windows of our vehicles. It isn't like it never happens in gun
tight countries anyways. They just don't like to report it, because it
goes against the liberal agenda.

--
Dymphna
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com