American Airlines smacks down frisky gay couple

Old September 27th, 2006, 04:49 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air
Sancho Panza[_1_]

Default American Airlines smacks down frisky gay couple

"Sancho Panza" wrote in message news:...

"Jeff North" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:54:12 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
"lab~rat :-)"
wrote:

| On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:25:21 GMT, Jeff North
| puked:
|
| On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:05:58 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| "lab~rat :-)"
| wrote:
|
| | On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:07:39 GMT, Strife767
| | puked:
| |
| | On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:45:19 -0400, lab~rat :-)
wrote:
| |
| | On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:37:49 GMT, Strife767

| | puked:
| |
| | On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:48:14 -0400, IranianSwine

wrote:
| |
| | wrote:
| | What amazes me is that if the airlines had "strict" policies
on overt
| | affection, every plane would be diverted.
| | Heterosexual couple do the same things but it is "OK" ,when a
gay
| | couple does it its "wrong"?!
| | On many a flight I have taken, there have been many female
| | couples,(whether gay or straight, I dont know) who seem to be
in
| | compromising positions yet its over looked.
| |
| | Of course it is wrong for a couple of fags to get into
foreplay
on an
| | airplane. Children could see that and grow up believing the
whole world
| | is ****ing nuts. If fudge packers get in your face, they
should
get
| | slapped silly.
| |
| | And do you feel exactly the same way about a hetero couple
doing
the
| | exact
| | same thing?
| |
| | If someone objects to the heterosexual couple, they should stop
as
| | well.
| |
| | Even if nothing sexual is going on?
| |
| | It's called respect for others and common sense. Something
| | that wasn't exhibited in this whole episode.
| |
| | I wouldn't want _any_ couple, gay or not, to bend to whiny people
about
| | such harmless things. If they don't like it, too ****ing bad. It's
bad
| | enough the "social expectation" is so uptight, but forcing people
to stop
| | doing stuff that offends you?
| |
| | What the ****? I'll say it again:
| |
| | There is no such thing as the right to never be offended.
| |
| | Deal with it.
| |
| | Rather than argue your pointless post, let me reiterate two key
points
| | from my discussion:
| |
| | Respect for others and common sense.
| |
| | It's the lack of these concepts that caused the issue in the first
| | place, and it is the lack of these concepts that make straight
people
| | irritated with you gays.
|
| We can only follow the example of you breeders.
|

| Is that the way you further your cause and hope to be accepted?

What other benchmark are we to use?

What snarky pejorative would you choose to be called?