West Coast

Old January 11th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Paolo

Default West Coast

Hi,
I'd like to travel through the west coast in March and I have 14 days but I
have never been in Usa.
I'll rent a car in San Francisco and this is a probabily plan:
1-Italy-San FRancisco
2 SF
3 SF
4 SF
5 SF-Morro Bay
6 Morro Bay-L.A.
7L.A.
8L.A.
9L.A.
10 L.A.-Las Vegas
11Las Vegas-Death Valley
12Death Valley
13Death Valley-L.A.
14L.A.-Italy

I'd like to receive some suggestion and tips.

Thank you in advance,

Paolo

Old January 12th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Peter L

One suggestion. Don't rent the car until you are ready to leave SF. You
won't need a car in SF.

Old January 12th, 2004, 07:18 AM
alohacyberian

"Paolo" wrote in message
Hi,
I'd like to travel through the west coast in March and I have 14 days but I
have never been in Usa.
I'll rent a car in San Francisco and this is a probabily plan:
1-Italy-San FRancisco
2 SF
3 SF
4 SF
5 SF-Morro Bay
6 Morro Bay-L.A.
7L.A.
8L.A.
9L.A.
10 L.A.-Las Vegas
11Las Vegas-Death Valley
12Death Valley
13Death Valley-L.A.
14L.A.-Italy

It seems you're spending too much time in Death Valley. I'd suggest you go to
the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas, then go to Death Valley. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Old January 12th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Icono Clast

"Paolo" wrote
I'd like to travel through the west coast in March and I have 14 days but I
have never been in Usa.

That's a very reasonable plan. Buono, Paolo, you've done your
research! Many of us in this forum appreciate questions from people
who do not depend upon us to tell them everything. We even once had a
question from a person asking something like "What language do they
speak in Italy?".

For information on San Francisco and Las Vegas, visit the site at
Right in the sig.
A San Franciscan in 47.335 mile² San Francisco
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net