Custom shirtmaker in Bangkok?

Old November 29th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Mister Max

Default Custom shirtmaker in Bangkok?

I want to get some custom shirts made while I am in Bangkok in December.
Can you recommend a shirtmaker that does good work in a few days?
- Max

(I will also be in Phuket and Chiang Mai, if you know one in those places.)

--
MisterMax

http://buten.net/max/ -
Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui, Morocco,
Mt Holly, Sicily, St Tropez, Singapore, Thailand, Tour de France.

http://pbase.com/mistermax - Shadows and Reflections
Old November 29th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Sandy Cruden

"Mister Max" wrote in message
. 97.136...
I want to get some custom shirts made while I am in Bangkok in December.
Can you recommend a shirtmaker that does good work in a few days?
- Max

(I will also be in Phuket and Chiang Mai, if you know one in those

places.)

--
MisterMax

*****************************

Where are you staying in Bangkok?

Old November 30th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Pits

Sandy Cruden wrote:
"Mister Max" wrote in message
. 97.136...

I want to get some custom shirts made while I am in Bangkok in December.
Can you recommend a shirtmaker that does good work in a few days?
- Max

(I will also be in Phuket and Chiang Mai, if you know one in those

places.)

--
MisterMax

*****************************

Where are you staying in Bangkok?

Hello Sandy you make a good point .
If the man is near Pratunam Indra Hotel way
for 15 years I have used Country Road Tel 2080996 fax 2513308

They have posted gear all over the globe for/to me
and have never had a complaint on quality or ethics

Even got change back on a misquote and a card
saying sorry for the oversight .

Also some of the oxford twists
cotton poly blend are still surviving
10 years later ( just wish could do up the buttons )
10/10 for them

They helped out huge one time when my luggage
did not catch up to me so rang them from the airport
(they still had my measurements from last time)
said I have put on about 3 KG can you make it a bit bigger
and I need a suite for the meeting I was due at that afternoon

They got me sorted out pretty quick and would NOT accept tip!
but agreed to take the whisky as a thank you gift.

I often hear so many negatives about Thailand
but these folks I would be remiss if not posting
as I have here. Just excellent service and been
going for years . some Indian Taylors I feel as though
about to be a lamb to the slaughter not this family .

Hope that helps
Pits

--
*** NIMBYs of the world, arise and file suits!

Take back control of your web
http://switch2firefox.com/
http://h.marguerite.marie.free.fr/e_finance.htm

Old November 30th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Mister Max

"Sandy Cruden" posted:

"Mister Max" wrote in message
. 97.136...
I want to get some custom shirts made while I am in Bangkok in
December. Can you recommend a shirtmaker that does good work in a few
days? - Max

(I will also be in Phuket and Chiang Mai, if you know one in those

places.)

--
MisterMax

Where are you staying in Bangkok?

At the Peninsula Hotel Bangkok.

Old November 30th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Ralph Holz

If you want quality... I used Majestic Tailors. They own the hotels,
too, you should have no trouble finding them. But quality comes at a price.