(IVÁN): PRAYERS IN YESHUA (JESUS) ENTER THE HOLY OF HOLIEST IN HEAVEN:

Old July 28th, 2011, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
valarezo[_2_]

Default (IVÁN): PRAYERS IN YESHUA (JESUS) ENTER THE HOLY OF HOLIEST IN HEAVEN:

Sábado, 23 de julio, año 2011 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

(PRAYERS FOR NORWAY. We would like to express our love, prayers and
condolences to the families in Oslo, Norway, that suffered a terrible
tragedy as a bomb blasted killing may innocent civilians that happened
to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time. We pray that our
heavenly Father may console their hurting hearts, in the name of His
blessed Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, for such a terrible attack as they
see their loved ones leave them behind with memories of love and
warmth of the human spirit that must return to paradise to their
eternal home in heaven.

Today, they are enjoying our heavenly Father’s holy presence because
of what our Chosen Lamb did for each one of us as he laid his life
with the atoning-blood to cover our sins thus to restore us to eternal
life forever in heaven, so we may live only to know our heavenly
Father’s ancient unfailing filled with endless happiness for all
eternity. Now they will follow our heavenly Father’s Lamb into all
eternity always conquering new glories of love, peace, sanctities, and
eternal happiness to fill our heavenly Father’s holy heart, so He may
glory within our hearts just as He glories each day within our Lord
Jesus Christ’s gracious heart since the first days of eternity to our
days. They will follow our Lord Jesus Christ into all eternity just as
his disciples followed him while he fulfilled the Holy Spirit of the
blessed name and glorified commandments in Israel thus to please our
heavenly Father’s truth and justice forever into all eternity to
come.

They will continue to pray before our heavenly Father for the well-
being of their loved ones and friends that they left behind at home,
so they may live within our Father’s Pact of forgiveness and endless
compassion for their living-souls and every day affair on earth until
they also return on their appointed day to eternal life in heaven.

PRAYERS IN YESHUA (JESUS) ENTER THE HOLY OF HOLIEST IN HEAVEN:

These days, we pray to you, our heavenly Father, in time of your great
favor, in your unfailing love, respond to us with your great
salvation, so our enemies may know that you are our Almighty God in
heaven and on earth that is always ready to protect us from all evil.
We lift our prayer unto the highest mountaintop as Mount Sinai and
Jerusalem’s chosen holy hill where you manifested your great eternal-
love for our living-souls as your blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, atoned for our sins through the mighty powers of his
living-blood that has never ceased to cry to you for our well-being
all over the earth. We thank you our heavenly Father for hearing our
prayers through the glorious supreme celestial-sacrifice of your
blessed Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, that has not ceased to be our
faithful advocate before you so you may hear our prayers and bless us
according to your perfect will within our lives these days on earth
and forever into eternity.

For certain, our heavenly Father is very attentive to our prayers all
the time as long as we invoke His blessed Son’s anointed name, so He
may come to our rescue concerning anything (big or small) anywhere
around the world, because He loves each one of us as He perfectly well
loves His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Indeed, our
heavenly Father is willing to listen to our prayers anytime and in
anywhere for He loves to care for each one of us just as a Father
cares for His Son no matter where he may have gone away from home.

Truly, for our heavenly Father there is no special place to hear our
prayers, and he wants to answer them even before we finish praying
before Him because He loves us beyond all human understanding, so,
like this, we may know for sure that we have an Almighty God in heaven
that love us more than we may ever know forever. And because our
heavenly Father loves to manifest His great powers through the
glorious life of His blessed Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, by letting
His Holy Spirit pour over within our hearts, living-souls and entire
bodies, then He will never stop blessing us beyond our wildest dreams
on earth and in eternity.

Definitely, each time we pray before Him as we kneel in the name of
His blessed Son, then the Holy Spirit with his mighty angels surrounds
us because we have humbled ourselves before our Father and because our
prayers are going to enter into the Holy of Holiest in heaven, so our
Father may act in our favor immediately. Our prayers are our personal
testimony before our heavenly Father that we recognize Him as our
Maker and Provider of our entire lives on earth and in heaven as we
all integrate miraculously into our celestial lives that He has
personally granted each one of us to live with Him and His faithful
angels in heaven forever into eternity.

Really, each time we pray before our heavenly Father kneeling before
Him in the blessed name of His Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then
we are entering into the Holy of Holiest in heaven, and this is above
Mount Sinai and above Jerusalem’s holy hill as well, so contaminated
our prayers will not be with anything from sinful earth. Our prayers
done in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ constantly protected they
are by the Holy Spirit and the angelic hosts that guard day and night
the supreme celestial-sacrifice within the Holy of Holiest in heaven
where our Lord Jesus Christ himself has presented to offer his atoning-
blood to cover our sins each day and forever into all eternity.

Meaning also, that as we pray before our heavenly Father in the
blessed name of our Lord Jesus Christ, then transferred we are at once
by the Holy Spirit into the Holy of Holiest in heaven so before His
supreme celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-blood of His Chosen Lamb,
our living Christ, we may pray reverently before Him, fulfilling truth
and justice forever. Here is where we become holy and perfect just as
our heavenly Father required Abraham (and everyone else around the
world) to walk holy and prefect each day before Him, because He is
perfect and holy in heaven forever; indeed, the supreme celestial-
sacrifice of the atoning-blood within the Holy of Holiest make us
perfect and holy at once for eternity.

(This is one of the most important reason that we must all pray each
day before our heavenly Father in the blessed name of His Son, our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, because as we pray the Holy Spirit takes us
up into the Holy of Holiest immediately, so we may stand holy and
perfect before our Father that is in heaven.) Undeniably, here is
where our heavenly Father hears our prayers around the clock within
the Holy of Holiest of His supreme celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-
blood of His Chosen Lamb, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so He may bless
us supernaturally concerning anything that we may ask, so glorified He
may be powerfully within our hearts and entire lives on earth and in
eternity.

For the reason that glorified He must be powerfully within our heart,
bodies, and entire living-souls on earth and in heaven, so we may
become the perfect testimony of His great unfailing love for our human
spirit, so Satan’s lie may die forever thus for truth and justice may
live on into the eternity of His New Jerusalem from heaven above.
Because, every one that will enter into the eternal life of the New
Jerusalem from heaven above liberated he must be from Satan’s lie
against Him and His beloved Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so the
Holy Spirit of His blessed name and glorified Ten Commandments may
enrich our living-souls with blessings of miracles and wonders forever
into eternity.

Therefore, it is important that we may pray before our heavenly Father
in the blessed name of His Son, so glorified He may be within our
hearts and entire lives by letting the Holy Spirit of His blessed name
and glorified commandments to do the things that done they must be
within us for the glory of His holy name. And the things that the Holy
Spirit must do within our hearts, souls, bodies, minds, and human
spirit are not the same from person to person for we are individual
glories created by the supernatural work of His hands manifested to be
within our daily lives as we believe in Him through the glorious life
of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach.

Sincerely, glorified our heavenly Father must be within our hearts as
we approach Him by invoking the blessed name of His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, so Satan’s lie may leave our hearts liberated from his
darkness of curses and death on earth and in eternity thus finally to
enter into a glorious celestial-life in heaven that makes our hearts
blissfully happy forever. Indeed, we are glories manifested to be on
earth and in heaven these days thus to fill our heavenly Father’s holy
heart with indescribable joys that will begin in our hearts never to
end in His new angelic Kingdom in heaven, because, these glories has
come alive in us as we believe in His blessed Son Jesus Christ as our
eternal savior.

Moreover, this is when great miracles of forgiveness, healing, and
reconciliation with our heavenly Father and His greater Kingdom in
heaven begins to take place in our lives and within the lives of
others as well, as our loved ones and friends everywhere that believe
within their hearts that our heavenly Father loves them forever
through His blessed Son, Jesus Christ. This is the real light from
within the Holy of Holiest that Moses saw shining powerfully over
Mount Sinai’s summit, and that these days will make the earth shine as
everyone everywhere believes within his heart as Moses did in the
glorious presence of our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach that descended to
liberate Israel and the nations from darkness and Satan forever.

This is the light from within the Holy of Holiest that Moses
approached over Mount Sinai’s summit, and as Moses came close to it,
then our Lord Jesus Christ told Moses, remove your sandals because the
ground where you are standing is holy ground. (This is the light that
shines always through your prayers before our heavenly Father seating
gloriously within His Holy of Holiest’s Great White Throne of love and
never-ending mercies for your life and for your loved ones as well,
including your friends all over the earth, so they may live blessed,
protected, and enriched by His compassionate Holy Spirit.)

Truthfully, Moses continued to remove his sandals because he felt the
supernatural power and presence of the perfect holiness descending
from within the Holy of Holiest and the supreme celestial-sacrifice of
the atoning-blood that was liberating Israel from the power of
darkness and Satan, so Israel may live forever blessed in pristine
lands flowing with milk and honey into eternity. This is the land
where not only our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach would be born from David’s
virgin daughter in perfect holiness but also where he will fulfill the
Holy Spirit of the blessed name and commandments, so eternal life may
flow forever with milk and honey for every one everywhere forever that
believes in him as his personal savior.

Indeed, this is the land that our heavenly Father elected for His
Son’s virgin birth and to fulfill the Holy Spirit of the supreme
celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-blood that shed it was in due time
over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so it may descend to the heart of the
earth later to ascend to heaven cleaning and purifying everything
everywhere forever. For this is the land that our heavenly Father
chose to give birth to a very holy life before the eyes of the entire
world that would not only clean from sin and the lies from Satan the
heart of the earth but also the entire angelic Kingdom, so people may
return to live their individual eternal lives forever into eternity.

And since the third day that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach resurrected
from the dead, then he ascended to the highest heavens to clean and
purify everything, including angels, archangels, seraphs, cherubs and
other very holy creatures from heaven, so everything would be clean
and perfect as every man, woman and child returns to eternal life in
heaven to live forever saved. This is the reason that we must all be
washed and clean from sin and the powers of the lying tongue from
Satan and his wicked devils everywhere, so we may return to eternal
life the sooner the better for the glory of our heavenly Father’s Holy
Spirit of the blessed name and fulfilled commandments.

Therefore, each time we kneel before our heavenly Father in the
blessed name of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then we are entering into
the Holy of Holiest, by default, so His supreme celestial-sacrifice of
the atoning-blood may accompany us faithfully in every prayer,
petition, request, intercession that we may present before Him to act
in our favor always. That is to say, also that as we approach our
heavenly Father in His Son’s anointed name living within our hearts,
then we leave this world to reenter heaven, because, prayer in the
name of His blessed Son Jesus Christ takes us into His holy presence
so we may have a person-to-person talk with Him about anything that
may concern us.

And it is in the highest heavens where our heavenly Father will bless
us within His Holy of Holiest because of the ancient love that He has
always felt for His supreme continuous celestial-sacrifice of His
blessed Son’s atoning-blood that washes us clean from sin to fill us
with truth and justice forever into all eternity to come. Undeniably,
as you kneel before our heavenly Father in the blessed name of His Son
Jesus Christ, then standing you are in holy ground, and this holy
ground is the Holy of Holiest where the celestial-sacrifice is always
in progress to wash and clean everyone that comes into it for the
atoning-blood that never ceases to cry for our well-being into
eternity.

Properly, have self-assurance that our heavenly Father will hear your
prayers as you enter into the Holy of Holiest over the mountaintop so
His supreme celestial-sacrifice will accompany you faithfully through
your every prayer as you invoke His Son’s name, so He may bless you
with power that empowers your life and of your loved ones to love Him
universally forever. Surely, these days you need more than ever our
heavenly Father’s supreme continuous celestial-sacrifice of the
atoning-blood of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so you
may live forgiven from sin and blessed every day of your entire life
until you may step in person into the New Jerusalem from heaven above
where loved you will be forever.

And as you understand this great spiritual truth, then you may lift
your prayers to heaven each day by saying: We pray to you, our
heavenly Father, in time of your great favor, in your unfailing love,
respond to us with your great salvation, so our enemies may know that
we have an Almighty God that protects us from evil always. We lift our
prayer unto the highest mountaintop as Mount Sinai and Jerusalem’s
chosen holy hill where you manifested your great eternal-love for our
living-souls as your blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, atoned
for our sins through the mighty powers of his living-blood that has
never ceased to cry to you for our well-being all over the earth. We
thank you our heavenly Father for hearing our prayers through the
glorious supreme celestial-sacrifice of your blessed Son, our Lord
Jesus Christ, that has not ceased to be our faithful advocate before
you so you may hear our prayers and bless us according to your perfect
will within our lives on earth and in heaven forever as well. Amen!

THE WOUNDED ROCK IS YESHUA (JESUS CHRIST) THE SAVIOR:

Wound the rock and living-water with atoning-blood will burst into
eternity for you and for your loved ones, including your friends
everywhere on earth and in heaven as well:

I will meet you by the rock at Mount Sinai. Strike the rock and water
will come out pouring for you to drink and for all your people as
well: our heavenly Father promised to Moses. Then Moses did exactly
what he was told to do; and as the leaders of Israel looked on water
gushed out from the rock in great abundance that began to form a lake
and then a river that traveled for miles until it became lost in the
distant horizon of Sinai’s desert.

Immediately the people and the animals as well began to drink from the
rock gushing out water in abundance, quenching like this their thirst
that was about to frustrate their escape from the Egyptian slavery and
kill them in the desert at Mount Sinai’s foot. On this day, our
heavenly Father became glorified in Israel, because He had been
successful in taking them out from Egypt, across the Red Sea, and now
He was giving them water to drink where no one has ever tasted a drop
of water, since the sky has refused to rain over the ages until that
particular prophetic day.

Our heavenly Father made living-water burst from an ancient rock, from
where water was impossible to come out, but yet it did because Moses
obeyed His words to injure the rock the moment He told him to do it,
so people may physically drink from it to quench their agonizing
thirst that was about to kill them in the desert. Here our heavenly
Father taught Moses and Israel of how they were going to get living-
water from heaven that was not only going to satisfy their earthly
thirst but also the thirst from eternity, so they may live forever
filled with the living-water that never stops flowing from within
their celestial-bodies and living souls, but it continuous on unto
eternity.

This is the living-water in due time that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
manifested to the Samaritan woman at the well, where she was dropping
her bucket into the well to take water for herself and her family,
then someone whom she had never met before asked her to give him some
water to drink, because he was thirsty. Indeed, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach said to the women give me to drink, for I am thirsty; now
God’s Son did this with the woman, because it was Eve that gave Adam
to eat from the forbidden fruit that made them thirsty, so this time
Jesus Christ took water from Eve’s daughter to quench his thirst,
undoing Eve’s sin forever.

The Samaritan woman was surprised that a Jew would ask her for a drink
of water, since Jews and Samaritans traditionally did not associate at
all, even though both groups are indeed Abraham’s children in that
region. Discarding tradition, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach seeing what
the woman had manifested to him, and that she was not willing to give
him to drink from the well, immediately he said to her: Woman, if you
knew who is talking to you and what I am asking you to do, then, you
will ask me for the living-water.

The living-water that never can be found on earth but in heaven, then
I would give it to you, and you will drink to quench your thirst that
is killing you day-after-day, so you may never thirst again in this
life and in the next one to come forever into all eternity. My Lord,
are you greater than our father Jacob is? For in his days he opened
this well and drank from it with his children and their livestock from
generation to generation to this very day, for I am one his
descendants.

Then the Samaritan woman astonished at our Lord Jesus Christ words,
she looked at him to say: How can you get me water to drink, if you do
not have a bucket to get it into the well? Subsequently our Lord Jesus
Christ manifested to the Samaritan woman by saying: I am the living-
water that flowed from the wounded rock at Mount Sinai and that gave
to drink to the Hebrews escaping Egypt; I quenched their thirst on
that hot day in the desert so they may regain strength to continue
their way unto here, the Promised Land.

I am the living-water that once you drink from me, then you will never
thirst again in this life and in the next one to come in my heavenly
Father’s Kingdom, because the living-water that I would give you is
for eternal life, filled with love, miracles, prosperity and great
blessing from within the earth and from heaven above. Today, if you
believe in what I have said to you, then living-water from heaven will
flow through your body and into eternity, so you will never thirst
again but you will live with your body, mind and living-soul totally
satisfied forever into eternity, so you will never lack anything at
all from our Father in heaven.

Immediately, the Samaritan woman after hearing our Lord Jesus Christ,
then she said, give me to drink always this water of life so I may
drink it never to thirst again as you have assured to me today, then I
will give it to my people as well to drink from it forever. Right
away, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach blessed her by giving her by faith
to drink from his water of life promised initially to Israel, just as
he gave it to his servant Moses and to Israel at Mount Sinai’s foot as
his holy-body was stricken at our heavenly Father’s command, so she
may never thirst again forever into eternity.

Therefore, the living-water that our Lord Jesus Christ had promised to
the Samaritan woman was the sacrificial-water that was going to pour
out his body, as the roman soldier would pierce his side with the
lance, so living-water with atoning-blood would pour for everyone that
believes in his name then he or she will never die of thirst or
hunger. Therefore, just as Moses was called to strike our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach’s sacred body at Mount Sinai’s rock, so it may burst into
living-water for him to drink alone with Israel, then not just the
Hebrew leadership and the roman soldiers but everyone else everywhere
may also strike him for living-water to come out with the atoning-
blood to drink.

That is correct. This is what our heavenly Father wants you to do, and
this is to approach Mount Sinai’s rock or Jerusalem’s holy hill to
strike the rock, our Lord Jesus Christ, so living-water may come out
from his holy body to atone for your sins to quench your thirst and
hunger forever on earth and in heaven well into eternity. Because,
only by striking the rock from heaven, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
just as our heavenly Father commanded Moses to do at Mount Sinai’s
rock or the Sanhedrin with the roman soldiers at Jerusalem’s holy
hill, then you are truly going to get living-water from heaven to flow
throughout your body and into eternity, so you may never thirst
again.

This is something that begins to take place within your heart and
inner being as the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and of the
glorified commandments begins to surge throughout your body, so you
may know for certain that you have been blessed with forgiveness and
eternal salvation from our heavenly Father that is in heaven watching
you always. Therefore, this living-water is available for everyone to
drink from everywhere these days, so you may stop thirsting or going
hungry every hour of your life, because, the food from this world will
make you thirsty and hungry again but the food from heaven, the true
manna, our Lord Jesus Christ, will never fail you forever into all
eternity.

Actually, with our Lord Jesus Christ living within your entire life,
then you will become exactly the persona that our heavenly Father
intended you to be in His image to live according to His likeness on
earth and in heaven, so you may serve Him in perfect love and never-
ending holiness just as His Son is before Him forever. Because, the
truth is that for Adam and Eve to return to paradise and to our
heavenly Father’s arms to rest on his bosom just as in the day they
were born as His children, then they have to become as His Son the
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so they may become part of His eternal life
forever in heaven.

For the reason that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach is in our Father and
our Father is in our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we are called to be
in our Father too, but through His Son, so we may become one in
eternity: That is why that it is important that we may become “one” in
Jesus Christ on earth today. That is the reason for each one of us to
drink directly from the Holy of Holiest as our heavenly Father
continuous celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s living-water with atoning-
blood may pour from his sacred-body unto us on earth, so we may drink
and live-forever saved on earth and in eternity as well with all His
blessed holy faithful angels.

Because, just as Adam and Eve could never return to paradise if they
failed to be nailed to the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so Adam may become
Jesus like Christ and Eve too, so each one of us has to become as our
savior Jesus Christ to return to paradise; otherwise, we will never
see eternal life in our sinful bodies. That is correct: We have to
become as the Son of God, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, to return to
paradise and its eternal life filled with love, peace, happiness and
never-ending prosperity well into all eternity to come; otherwise, if
we continue to live as sinful as Adam and Eve, then our final stop in
life is hell forever lost.

That is why that our heavenly Father took the Hebrews away from Egypt
and across the Red Sea on dry ground, so they may believe in His
awesome powers before they wander into the desert searching for water
to drink for themselves and their livestock; they all needed to drink
again not from the world’s water but from heaven. Here is where our
heavenly Father wanted each one of them, including Moses and the
Hebrew leadership, and this is to drink directly from His Son’s belly
the living-water with atoning-blood, so they may become as His blessed
Son to enter into the Promised Land.

Because, for our heavenly Father to let Israel into the Promised Land,
indeed, it was as He was allowing Adam and Eve return to paradise but
not by drinking and eating from the forbidden fruit but, instead, from
the tree of life, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so they may possess the
Promised Land just as His Son possesses it forever. Then the drinking
from the living-water with the atoning-blood that flows every day from
within the Holy of Holiest in heaven over Mount Sinai’s summit and
over Jerusalem’s holy hill, it was important for our heavenly Father
to see every Hebrew on earth drink it so they may become as His Son
Jesus Christ is forever in heaven for eternity.

And this is the living-water with atoning-blood that every one else is
destined by our heavenly Father to drink on earth, so he or she may
enter into the Promised Land and possess it as well into eternity, so
they may live a glorious life just as His Son Jesus Christ lives His
eternal life with Him in heaven forever. Meaning also that by drinking
from our heavenly Father’s living-water with the atoning-blood that He
may cause to flow from Mount Sinai’s rock or Jerusalem’s holy hill,
then you will become as a new person or as new created angel from
heaven or, much better, as God himself, Jesus Christ, so you may live
forever liberated from Satan’s lies.

Moreover, your entire body, mind, living-soul and human spirit will
live everlastingly satisfied from all the things of this world and
from heaven above as well, so you will finally become one complete
person before our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ, just
as He intended it to be from the beginning of your celestial life in
heaven. That is to say, also that the living-water that our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach will give you to drink, it will be to fill your
entire body, mind, living-soul, and human spirit to become just as
holy and perfect as He really is in heaven, so you may enter eternal
life without any difficulties at all.

Because, for any one to inherit eternal life, then you must qualify to
enter it, and there is nothing in this wide world that can qualify you
to enter eternal life, if you do not drink from Mount Sinai’s wounded-
rock or from Jerusalem’s wounded-holy hill where our Lord Jesus Christ
laid down his life for us to live forever saved. This living-water
reconciles Israel and every one else around the world with our
heavenly Father that is in heaven, so every day sin may be forgiven
for their names to be written in the Book of Life for miracles,
wonders and great signs may take place within their lives and of their
loved ones everywhere as well.

Certainly, the living-water with atoning-blood bursting from our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach’s sacred-body that will enter your life the moment
you believe within your heart for justice to confess for salvation his
blessed name, the name that our heavenly Father gave to Moses and
Israel so they may live eternally blessed with the nations, then you
have returned to paradise forever. The living-water is alive, just as
it was alive in the day that it burst from the stricken rock’s belly
at Mount Sinai or just as when the rock’s belly was pierced by the
roman soldier’s lance, so it may pour living-water with atoning-blood
from our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so everyone everywhere may drink and
have eternal salvation forever.

Undeniably, each time our Lord Jesus Christ is stricken by us from
everywhere around the world either from Mount Sinai’s belly or from
Jerusalem’s holy hill, our heavenly Father is standing right next to
you, so He may personally witness your faith in His Son’s sacred body
giving your living-water with atoning-blood to heal you from sin
forever into eternity. That is to say, also that each time you strike
our Lord Jesus Christ so his sacred-body may burst with living-water
with atoning-blood for you and your loved ones, then our heavenly
Father with His angels is always standing next to you to witness your
faith in him for you to reconcile with your God and heaven forever
into eternity.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to take Israel
from Egypt to cross the Red Sea, so they may stand before Mount
Sinai’s belly, just as the Sanhedrin and the roman soldiers with
Israel’s citizens stood before our Lord Jesus Christ’s belly thus to
watch the lance pierce his sacred-body for living-water with atoning-
blood to burst into eternity. Truthfully, Israel drank this living-
water before they started to the Promised Land, so they may regain
strength not only to defeat enemy nations on their way to stumble upon
eternal life in person but also to have the holiness and sanctity to
step into the Land that our heavenly Father had chosen for the birth
of His continuous celestial-sacrifice, Jesus Christ.

This living-water with atoning-blood was going to clean Israel from
sin but also the nations thus making the entire human race liberated
from Satan’s lies and his terrible deadly deceptions, so on the third
day this living-water with atoning-blood entered heaven also to
liberate it from Satan’s wilds for Israel with the nations to inherit
it pure and clean forever. That is to say, also that our Lord Jesus
Christ had to ascend to heaven just as he had descended to earth and
hell, so he may clean and purified the sin that Adam and Eve committed
in paradise, and the terrible sins that the fallen angels had also
committed in heaven as one-third of them rebelled against God
forever.

That is why that our heavenly Father separated Israel from Egypt and
the nations, so He may introduce them into the Land that He had
personally chosen for His Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, to be born
from David’s virgin daughter thus for Israel to have the living-water
with atoning-blood to clean earth and heaven from sin forever into
eternity. This living-water with atoning-blood bursting from
Jerusalem’s holy hill continuous to clean and purify to this day
everyone on earth and in heaven as well, because on earth you need
soap and water to clean and purify the human body and just about
anything else, however, in heaven only the living-water with atoning-
blood is needed to purify everything forever.

That is the reason that our heavenly Father has required everyone
everywhere to believe within their hearts for justice to confess with
their lips for salvation His Son’s blessed name, so the Holy Spirit of
the living-water with atoning-blood may enter into their lives to wash
them clean from sin, infirmities, problems, difficulties and even
death in hell as well. This is something that men through the ages had
tried to accomplish with soap and water but it was impossible to have
their minds, bodies, living-souls, and human spirit cleaned and
purified until our heavenly Father descended over Mount Sinai’s summit
with His Holy of Holiest’s continuous atoning-blood celestial-
sacrifice, so Moses may enter into it with Jesus Christ.

And as our heavenly Father allowed Moses up the mountaintop to enter
into the Holy of Holiest to meet face-to-face Israel’s eternal
salvation of the living-water with atoning-blood of the continuous
celestial-sacrifice, indeed, it was to save every one everywhere from
sin and hell forever, so they may all enter, in due time, into the
Promised Land from heaven above. Because, no one that has never
ingested much less eaten from the living-water with the atoning-blood
and the manna (bread from heaven), then he or she may never enter into
eternity for eternal life within the Holy of Holiest and the New
Jerusalem from heaven above where every one loves and worships God and
His blessed Lamb, Jesus Christ.

Therefore, to step into the way, the truth and the life of the desert
that leads into the Promised Land, then, you must stand with our
heavenly Father at Mount Sinai’s summit or Jerusalem’s holy hill to
drink directly from the wounded belly the living-water with the
atoning-blood, so you may be found worthy to reenter heaven any time
soon. The living-water with atoning-blood that will reconcile you with
our heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit of His blessed name and
fulfilled Ten Commandments, so you may no longer live thirsty and
hungry on this earth but live aboveground and well to drink and eat
always from the Lord’s Table in heaven, it is knocking at your heart’s
door today.

Without delay, open the door of your heart to let the Holy Spirit of
the blessed name and of the glorified commandments enter into your
life, so you may live a wonderful and protective life on earth and in
eternity, because, Satan will never abandon you if he does not see the
Lamb’s atoning-blood covering your completely always. Satan will find
ways to attack you always, just as he attacked the firstborn from
Egypt, if he does not see the Lamb’s atoning-blood covering the
doorpost of your homes and hearts as well; indeed, as the angel of
death sees the covering of the atoning-blood of the continuous
celestial-sacrifice, then he will flee from you never to comeback
again.

This is to tell you that the Holy Spirit of the living-water with the
atoning-blood living within your heart and entire body, nowadays just
as in the day that Moses with Israel stood thirsty and hungry in the
vast hostile desert, it is just as important to you these days so you
may escape Satan and sin forever. That is to say, also that to this
day you still have problems, difficulties, infirmities, and threats of
death in hell, then this means that you have not stood with our
heavenly Father yet just as Moses did with Him at Mount Sinai’s belly
to cause it to flow with living-water thus to destroy Satan’s lies in
your life forever.

In other words, this is the best from heaven that our heavenly Father
has granted us to have these days to escape Satan and his deceptive
captivity, because, if we continue to live without the constant
covering and protection of the Holy Spirit of the living-water with
the atoning-blood, then Satan can strike us with his usual lies as
always. Satan does not respect any one on this earth, however, he
fears the perfect holiness and sanctity of the Holy Spirit of the
continuous celestial-sacrifice from within the Holy of Holiest that
descended over Mount Sinai’s summit later to manifest over Jerusalem’s
holy hill, so people may live forgiven, saved, protected from Satan’s
wilds, and enriched by heaven’s blessings always.

Therefore, to drink daily from the Holy Spirit of the living-water
with atoning-blood that had descended from within the Holy of Holiest
in heaven to manifest over Mount Sinai, so the rock may burst into
living-water and later over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so people may drink
to the full and live forever, it is indeed your victory over Satan
forever. The living-water with atoning-blood that powers life to the
desert turning it into a holy-paradise yielding its produce from
plants and trees, so people may live blessed always until they may
ascend into the New Jerusalem from heaven above where they will thank
our heavenly Father forever for His eternal goodness and salvation, it
powers your life today too forever.

These days to approach our heavenly Father, then you must have
ingested from the Holy Spirit of the living-water with the atoning-
blood that He has personally sent to you hidden within the sacred-body
of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so you may drink it
and live liberated from Satan’s lie of problems, difficulties,
infirmities, and deaths in hell. Truly, our heavenly Father will
require you to have ingested from His blessed Son, Jesus Christ, the
living-water with atoning-blood that poured from his holy-body as the
roman soldier pierced him, so you may clean yourself from impurities
thus for you to qualify to enter into the Holy of Holiest and stand in
His presence perfect and holy forever.

This is a requirement that Moses with Israel could not walk away from
Mount Sinai’s foot to enter into the Promised Land but, instead, they
had to stand before our heavenly Father and His rock thus to watch
Moses injure it with his lance (or staff), so the sacred-body of the
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach would give them to drink life. Moreover, this
is to drink from the living-water with atoning-blood that would quench
their thirst and make them holy, perfect, and qualified to meet
eternal life face-to-face within the Promised Land, our Lord and
savior Jesus Christ, who would finally fulfill the Holy Spirit of the
blessed name and the eternal commandments, so they may live forever
saved for eternity.

That is why that you are thirsty and hungry these days, just as the
Hebrews that escaped Egypt, crossed the Red Sea into the desert in
search for water, but water was nowhere in sight for any one ever,
except where our heavenly Father had descended with His Holy of
Holiest to cause the rock to burst into living-water. Today, you are
as the Hebrews escaping Egypt, crossing the Red Sea into a desert that
makes you thirsty and hungry, but food and water there are nowhere to
be found, except where our heavenly Father descended with His Holy of
Holiest, so you may step into it to drink from its living-water to
make you holy and perfect forever.

Meaning also that our heavenly Father is calling every man, woman and
child where the rock is, our Lord Jesus Christ, and strike him to pour
living-water with atoning-blood from his continuous celestial-
sacrifice thus for you to heal your body, mind, living-soul, and human
spirit from problems, difficulties, infirmities and even death that
Satan brings into your life abruptly. Drink now from the living-water
with the atoning-blood to see your entire life and of your loved ones
as well experience the every day miracle, wanders and great signs from
heaven and earth, so you may live with your heart filled with love
from heaven attached to it with blessings that causes your heart to
jump into never-ending celestial happiness.

Because, miracles, if not all of them, occurred high above the heavens
and even under the earth, so many times you do not see them, however,
you may see their effects one-after-another, so you may enrich your
life by knowing that our heavenly Father is taking care of you even
while you lie sleep in your bed at night. Indeed, we have a very
powerful God high in the highest heavens that can turn rocks into
water and even into bread if necessary, so He may take care of you
whenever you need Him to act in your favor thus to forgive your sins
or to solve your problems, difficulties, infirmities, and even treats
of deaths as well.

Our heavenly Father is powerful before us as you drink from His
bleeding-rock His living-water with atoning-blood thus to heal your
life and enrich you beyond all possible measures on earth and in
heaven forever, so you will never lack anything but He will keep you
in constant supply for the things you may need from time to time.
Meaning also that you may live today in the desert with your loved
ones and friends, and our heavenly Father will supply you your needs
as long as you strike His rock at Mount Sinai or at Jerusalem holy
hill, so living-water with atoning-blood may burst into your entire
life thus to enrich you beyond all possible measures forever.

Because, the truth is that our heavenly Father has descended from
heaven with His Holy of Holiest over Mount Sinai’s summit and later
over Jerusalem holy hill to conduct every moment of our entire lives
His ancient supreme celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-blood at His
altar, so you may live your life detached from Satan and his wild deep
darkness. That is to say, also for Israel to live separated from
Egypt, and the nations may at last find love, peace, health and wealth
beyond all possible happiness on earth and in heaven thus for them to
know for sure that they have a powerful God that loves and cares for
them from high above the heavens.

Above all that, our heavenly Father is not willing to abandon the
nations to the wicked desires of Satan and his fallen angels but,
instead, He is willing to lay His precious divine life again over
Mount Sinai or Jerusalem holy hill thus to save them from the power of
darkness from Satan and his devils that attack them always. However,
these devils that have attacked with their darkness your ancestors and
friends in the past generations, indeed, are the ones attacking you
these days so they may erase you from the face of the earth just as
your ancestors all the sudden disappeared, but, if you drink from the
rock the living-water then you will escape evil forever.

That is to say, also that the living-water with atoning-blood that our
heavenly Father gave to Moses and the Hebrew leadership to drink
first, indeed it was not a one time thing but they were to continue to
drink from the wounded rock its living-water with atoning-blood all
the way into the Promised Land. In other words, by Moses wounding the
rock’s belly at Mount Sinai’s foot before the Israelites, it was no
just for one day only but this was something that they were to do
every day through the journey into the Promised Land, because, with
this living-water and the manna that came out from it, it was to
strength them always.

For the reason that Moses with the Hebrew leadership, they needed
constant power from heaven as from the Holy of Holiest and its supreme
celestial-sacrifice of the living-water with atoning-blood to drink
every day with the manna thus to regain strength through the desert
and to defeat their enemies at the Promised Land. Moreover, it was
because of the living-water and the manna that Israel was receiving
every day from the wounded-rock at Mount Sinai’s foot that the
Israelites defeated many enemy nations through the journey of the
desert into the Promised Land, and their children were finally able to
enter into it to possess it forever, so they may live forever saved.

And once Moses reached the boundaries that separated the Promised Land
from the desert, then our heavenly Father told him that he could not
enter into it but that he could see the land from across the river
only, and the manna ceased to descend from heaven, because now
Jerusalem’s holy hill was taking over this duty forever. This did not
mean that the wounded rock had stopped providing Israel with the
living-water and the atoning-blood for their daily sacrifices but,
instead, it continued to provide them with the living-water and the
atoning-blood every day of their entire lives that they all lived in
Israel and until the King Messiah would be born in the midst of them.

Therefore, Israel may drink and eat from the wounded rock’s belly at
Mount Sinai’s foot all the days of their lives, including their
children for future generations to come as well until they will all
meet at Jerusalem above in heaven with God and His Chosen Lamb that
always provides them the living-water with the atoning-blood, our Lord
Jesus Christ. That is correct. These days, in the privacy of your
home, you can pray to our heavenly Father through His continuous
celestial-sacrifice of the living-water with the atoning-blood from
within the Holy of Holiest over Mount Sinai’s summit or Jerusalem’s
holy hill, and He will listen to your prayers to allow you to enter
into the Holy of Holiest with His blessed Son.

Moreover, our heavenly Father will allow you to enter into the Holy of
Holiest with our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach to pray about anything that
you may wish but always with the assistance of His continuous
celestial-sacrifice of the living-water and atoning-blood, because,
you must enter into it just as Moses did in his day to pray for
Israel’s salvation. These days, our heavenly Father will stand next to
you just as He stood with Moses and the Hebrew leadership at Mount
Sinai’s foot, so you may strike the belly of the rock to burst it into
living-water with atoning-blood to refresh your living-soul and of
your loved ones by erasing your sins to fill you with daily blessings
forever.

And if you obey our heavenly Father by striking the belly of the rock
at Mount Sinai’s foot or Jerusalem’s holy hill, then you will feel
totally refreshed to become a brand new person before our heavenly
Father, filled always with the Holy Spirit that make you happy every
day with His wonderful and astonishing supernal gifts and powers. Go
ahead and wound the rock for living-water with atoning-blood will
burst into your life, so you may become born again into the world from
heaven above where Satan with his usual lie may never reach you again
but only the freshness of a new life filled with love and never-ending
happiness for you and your loved ones into eternity. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/radio/

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx

http://radioalerta.com