From Paris to Marrakech, then Marrakech to Madrid

Old June 17th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Jason Reed

Default From Paris to Marrakech, then Marrakech to Madrid

Hello Everyone,

I will be travelling with two friends (we are all male) in late July
of this Summer and we are trying to figure out the best way to travel
from Paris to Marrakech and then get from Marrakech to Madrid. Does
anyone have any helpful suggestions as to how we can best accomplish
this? I've look on sites like U.S. Airways and they dont' fly from
Paris to Marrakech but I've heard there are several daily flights
between the two cities. How much is too much to pay for a flight from
Paris to Marrakech.

Thank you all in advance for any assistance or advice you might be
able to provide.

Jacob
Old June 17th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Iceman

I will be travelling with two friends (we are all male) in late July
of this Summer and we are trying to figure out the best way to travel
from Paris to Marrakech and then get from Marrakech to Madrid. Does
anyone have any helpful suggestions as to how we can best accomplish
this? I've look on sites like U.S. Airways and they dont' fly from
Paris to Marrakech but I've heard there are several daily flights
between the two cities. How much is too much to pay for a flight from
Paris to Marrakech.

Paris to Casablanca round-trip is about EURO 300. Paris to Marrakech
should probably be around EURO 350. I don't think you'd find a
one-way that's much cheaper than the full round-trip price. Maybe you
could get a cheap one-way charter flight to Agadir and then travel by
bus to Marrakech?

Try http://www.nouvelles-frontieres.fr/nf for cheap fares.

If money is a concern and time isn't, get a cheap flight from Paris to
Southern Spain (e.g. Malaga), then take a ferry across to Tangier in
Morocco, and then a train from Tangier to Marrakech (I think they have
an overnight train).

Getting back to Madrid, from Tangier the ferry ride to Algeciras in
southern Spain is about EURO 30, and then it's a six-hour bus ride to
Madrid (EURO 30 ??). The train to Madrid is faster but much more
expensive (EURO 80 ??). Not sure about the last two prices but it's
something like that. If you have the time, don't miss the historic
cities of Seville, Cordoba,and Grenada on your way to Madrid.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
Jason Reed

Iceman,

Thank you so much for the tips. They are very helpful. One question,
where can I get the roundtrip Paris to Casablanca fares for 300 Euro?

Old June 22nd, 2004, 06:24 PM
Iceman

On 22 Jun 2004 08:06:41 -0700, (Jason Reed) wrote:

Iceman,

Thank you so much for the tips. They are very helpful. One question,
where can I get the roundtrip Paris to Casablanca fares for 300 Euro?

Try
http://fr.travel.yahoo.com/flights/ or if Nouvelles Frontieres'
website doesn't give you a good fare, try calling them.