Who's Cruising?

Old March 17th, 2006, 05:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Who's Cruising?

Some of you who've noticed my occasional posts in the past on the nonprofit
celebrity/fan group cruises that I host with the stars of the TV show
"Doctor Who" and who wonder what it's all about may want to check out The
Sci-Fi Channel on cable or satellite tonight (and every Friday night for the
next 12 weeks) at 9pm. A brand new (well, new to the USA anyway) series of
"Doctor Who" starts it's run then, after having won just about every
possible award on British TV. If you find that you like it as much as I do,
you might also be pleased to know that we're doing another cruise, with some
of the stars of the show in attendance to meet and get to know their fans,
this December on Celebrity Cruise Line's Zenith sailing for 10 nights out of
Tampa to the Western Caribbean & Panama Canal. Check out our web site at
scificruise.com for info on the event.

--
***** is Dan Harris *****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: