Why do people live ANY WHERE

Old September 6th, 2004, 09:57 PM

I live In North Carolina and would consider myself very fortunate to
live in Florida. Apparently millions others feel the same way as
Florida is and always has been one of the fastest growing states
population wise. Its hot down there in the summer but in the summer its
hot everywhere. One of the hottest vacations I ever had was in Quebec
City. I love Florida and its my favorite state. I usually go to Florida
every winter for one week and its always nice to leave winter behind for
a short time. The wild life is so abundant in Florida and the sky has a
blue hue that is so different from North Carolina. There are so many
unique places to visit in Florida. From Plant City where you can get the
best Strawberry shortcake, to Isamorada where you can eat the freshest
seafood at the Islamorada Fish Company, there is no other state in the
United States that can rival Florida. So I ask you, why do you live
where you do?

Old September 6th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Keith Willshaw

Default Why do people live ANY WHERE

wrote in message
I live In North Carolina and would consider myself very fortunate to
live in Florida.

So move - its a free country.

Keith

Old September 6th, 2004, 11:11 PM

I hope your smart alleck tone isn't an indication of how all Englishmen
act.

Old September 6th, 2004, 11:11 PM

Old September 6th, 2004, 11:11 PM