Round Trip Cheaper Than One Way -- OK to only use outbound ticket and burn return?

Old June 21st, 2007, 06:34 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Thornhill

Default Round Trip Cheaper Than One Way -- OK to only use outbound ticket and burn return?

On Jun 21, 1:13 am, (John L) wrote:
I'm going between Prague and Paris -- none of the cheap airlines seem
to have such a route.

Sure they do.

Smartwings flies PRG-CDG as low as E64 one way. Sky Europe flies PRG-ORY
starting at 2,161 CZK which is about $100.

Smart Wings only does the route at night. That's no good.

Sky Europe doesn't have any schedules yet for November -- do you know
when they will?

Thanks for the tips.

Old June 21st, 2007, 06:57 AM posted to rec.travel.air
John L[_3_]

Smartwings flies PRG-CDG as low as E64 one way. Sky Europe flies PRG-ORY
starting at 2,161 CZK which is about $100.

Smart Wings only does the route at night. That's no good.

Depends on the day. Looking at November, some flights leave at
0700, others at 1855.

Sky Europe doesn't have any schedules yet for November -- do you know
when they will?

I stuck in a date in mid-November on their web site, and it has the
schedules albeit no fares yet. Poking around, I see they currently
have fares out through 27 Oct (including some super cheap 99 CZK), so
I'd guess they'll have November fares up sometime in the coming month.

Old June 21st, 2007, 02:57 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Thornhill

On Jun 21, 1:57 am, (John L) wrote:
Smartwings flies PRG-CDG as low as E64oneway. Sky Europe flies PRG-ORY
starting at 2,161 CZK which is about $100.

Smart Wings only does the route at night. That's no good.

Depends on the day. Looking at November, some flights leave at
0700, others at 1855.

Sky Europe doesn't have any schedules yet for November -- do you know
when they will?

I stuck in a date in mid-November on their web site, and it has the
schedules albeit no fares yet. Poking around, I see they currently
have fares out through 27 Oct (including some super cheap 99 CZK), so
I'd guess they'll have November fares up sometime in the coming month.

Thanks. I did searches of a bunch of other budget airlines, and almost
all only flew the route at night.

Old June 21st, 2007, 03:03 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Thornhill

On Jun 21, 9:57 am, Thornhill wrote:
On Jun 21, 1:57 am, (John L) wrote:

Smartwings flies PRG-CDG as low as E64oneway. Sky Europe flies PRG-ORY
starting at 2,161 CZK which is about $100.

Smart Wings only does the route at night. That's no good.

Depends on the day. Looking at November, some flights leave at
0700, others at 1855.

Sky Europe doesn't have any schedules yet for November -- do you know
when they will?

I stuck in a date in mid-November on their web site, and it has the
schedules albeit no fares yet. Poking around, I see they currently
have fares out through 27 Oct (including some super cheap 99 CZK), so
I'd guess they'll have November fares up sometime in the coming month.

Thanks. I did searches of a bunch of other budget airlines, and almost
all only flew the route at night.

I should mention that I'm flying on a Thursday, which seems to be the
one day where everyone only offers night flights.

Old June 21st, 2007, 07:03 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Binyamin Dissen

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:03:47 -0000 Thornhill wrote:

:I should mention that I'm flying on a Thursday, which seems to be the
:one day where everyone only offers night flights.

Less flexibility = less options.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com