God The Father on 8-5-93

Old March 24th, 2009, 04:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default God The Father on 8-5-93

God The Father says,
"As each day passes in different time zones
throughout the world, so much desecration is being
allowed, so much desertion of What is handed you,
appointed, and is necessary, because My Reasons for
human life should be addressed constantly, and not
ignored the way it is being done throughout the world."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON AUGUST 5,1993 AT 3:58 P.M.

GOD THE FATHER

"For every bit of Divine Love that I have
Extended to the world for the benefit of mankind, I have
used a Victim Soul as My deliverer, to take My Words,
Directions, that I Will for mankind to use, to protect,
and to follow.

It is important that this Miracle of Divine Love,
Hope and Guidance be distributed everywhere man exists
throughout the world. Any rejection of It must be
overlooked and must not be dwelled upon, because of
the opinion, the interpretation that so many might use
verbally, aggressively, denying the Value Of What Comes
From Me, through a human being.

The world is in great turmoil, and this turmoil is
demonstrated through so many diabolical ideas, practices,
intentions, beliefs, determinations, and habits.

I speak through a very small, tired child, to
mankind, because of the Souls that are being lost,
mutilated by so much immorality, indecency, impurities,
prevalent in all races, all colors, all creeds of mankind
throughout the world.

Mankind tries to ignore this Lesson I have given
to help mankind realize and understand that human life
has Great Purpose in its very existence. It is unlike
any other creation of Mine. Even though all things have
reason and purpose, nothing else has a Portion of Me
within it, that is to return to Me because from Where
It came.

As each day passes in different time zones
throughout the world, so much desecration is being
allowed, so much desertion of What is handed you,
appointed, and is necessary, because My Reasons for
human life should be addressed constantly, and not
ignored the way it is being done throughout the world.

I will hold this little one in a degree of ecstasy
until I feel the time is right for her to be released
slowly. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.