Welcome Aboard Tobie!

Old March 2nd, 2009, 05:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

Default Welcome Aboard Tobie!

It has come to my knowledge ( or shall I say Fax Machine) that the
Tobie G Family will be annointed Vikings along with Ms Ermalee,,,,
We want to welcome you aboard and onboard....
Fun will be in the makings!

Susie

Hmmm Looks like a June BBQ!
Old March 2nd, 2009, 06:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_6_]

Susette wrote:
It has come to my knowledge ( or shall I say Fax Machine) that the
Tobie G Family will be annointed Vikings along with Ms Ermalee,,,,
We want to welcome you aboard and onboard....
Fun will be in the makings!

Susie

Hmmm Looks like a June BBQ!

Barbeque??? Yummm. Thanks Sue.

Ermalee -----Tobie, ya'll coming to the BBQ? Jean? Charles? Kerry?

Old March 2nd, 2009, 07:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_6_]

Tom K wrote:
"Ermalee" wrote in message

Susette wrote:

It has come to my knowledge ( or shall I say Fax Machine) that the
Tobie G Family will be annointed Vikings along with Ms Ermalee,,,,
We want to welcome you aboard and onboard....
Fun will be in the makings!

Susie

Hmmm Looks like a June BBQ!

Barbeque??? Yummm. Thanks Sue.

Ermalee -----Tobie, ya'll coming to the BBQ? Jean? Charles? Kerry?

I will.

--Tom

Tom, I knew you would. Could you circle by my house and give me a ride?

Ermalee --its not like I was asking you to circle by Tobie's house LOL
Old March 2nd, 2009, 08:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Ermalee
wrote:

Barbeque??? Yummm. Thanks Sue.

Ermalee -----Tobie, ya'll coming to the BBQ? Jean? Charles? Kerry?

Most likely. It depends on the date.

--
Charles
Old March 2nd, 2009, 09:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Ermalee" wrote in message
Tom K wrote:
"Ermalee" wrote in message

Susette wrote:

It has come to my knowledge ( or shall I say Fax Machine) that the
Tobie G Family will be annointed Vikings along with Ms Ermalee,,,,
We want to welcome you aboard and onboard....
Fun will be in the makings!

Susie

Hmmm Looks like a June BBQ!

Barbeque??? Yummm. Thanks Sue.

Ermalee -----Tobie, ya'll coming to the BBQ? Jean? Charles? Kerry?

I will.

--Tom

Tom, I knew you would. Could you circle by my house and give me a ride?

Ermalee --its not like I was asking you to circle by Tobie's house LOL

That circle's just a LITTLE out of the way (like 3 states out of the way)...
maybe Charles can smuggle you on Amtrack...

--Tom

Old March 2nd, 2009, 09:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_6_]

Tom K wrote:

"Ermalee" wrote in message

Tom K wrote:

"Ermalee" wrote in message

Susette wrote:

It has come to my knowledge ( or shall I say Fax Machine) that the
Tobie G Family will be annointed Vikings along with Ms Ermalee,,,,
We want to welcome you aboard and onboard....
Fun will be in the makings!

Susie

Hmmm Looks like a June BBQ!

Barbeque??? Yummm. Thanks Sue.

Ermalee -----Tobie, ya'll coming to the BBQ? Jean? Charles? Kerry?

I will.

--Tom

Tom, I knew you would. Could you circle by my house and give me a ride?

Ermalee --its not like I was asking you to circle by Tobie's house LOL

That circle's just a LITTLE out of the way (like 3 states out of the way)...
maybe Charles can smuggle you on Amtrack...

--Tom

Hmmmmm..... That's a thought.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 09:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

That circle's just a LITTLE out of the way (like 3 states out of the
way)... maybe Charles can smuggle you on Amtrack...

--Tom

Hmmmmm..... That's a thought.

Is there a commuter train from your area into Philly? Or only Amtrak?

--Tom

Old March 3rd, 2009, 12:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
sheree[_2_]

bar b q??

sheree
That circle's just a LITTLE out of the way (like 3 states out of the
way)... maybe Charles can smuggle you on Amtrack...

--Tom

Hmmmmm..... That's a thought.

Is there a commuter train from your area into Philly? *Or only Amtrak?

--Tom- Hide quoted text -

Old March 3rd, 2009, 12:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Sheree, wonder if non-Vikings in the area are also invited??

sue

sheree wrote:
bar b q??

sheree