Greetings from Adare Ireland to my dear friends on Usenet who mightbe missing me.

Old May 7th, 2011, 02:29 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

Default Greetings from Adare Ireland to my dear friends on Usenet who mightbe missing me.

Greetings from Adare Ireland to my dear friends on Usenet who might be
missing me.

Drove the rental car here to Adare Ireland from Bunratty Ireland
this am. Wife and I stopped for lunch in this lovely town the last
time we were in Ireland back in Nov 97 and vowed to return and stay a
night on our next trip to Ireland. So here we are. A free computer is
available for guests here in this hotel which is a very refreshing
change.

Despite what Rennie, that infamous source of misinformation on Usenet,
stated about the 'eerie' light traffic in Ireland, traffic was light
on N18 coming out of Bunratty toward Limerick today but extremely
heavy on the N20 route to Cork and Tralee even on Saturday, today The
town of Adare itself is a beehive of activity today with heavy
traffic, also.

I saw a Porsche Cayenne in the hotel parking lot. Since they don't
change much each year, I don't know the year but based on the metal
emblem on the tail gate, it was a standard 6 cylinder model and not
the 2006 8 cylinder "S' model like my own Porsche Cayenne.

We had lunch at a lovely pub on the main street of Adare today, Wife
had a nice Tuna &brie panini melt with chips and salad and I helped
her with it in addition to a bowl of potato soup with brown bread, We
both only had ice water to drink and the bill 13.95 euros ($21.00 +)
wasn't bad at all. Expected in a small town or city as opposed to the
urban mentality ina place like Dublin. We will have dinner in the
hotel tonight since we booked European plan.

Finding the Irish people very friendly and hotel and restaurant staff
very anxious to please. They detect from our accents right away that
we are N American and seem interested in where we are from and about
our travel plan motoring about the country.

Despite the friendliness of the people toward us as Americans the news
editorials in the Irish press and the tv commentators here in Ireland
and the UK are blasting Obama's assassination of Osama.

The only consolation is be assured it would have been much worse if
that 'cowboy' Bush had engineered the Osama assassination istead of
Obama. So the existence of the Obama Presidency might have served a
very beneficial purpose in that particular situation for the
USofA.

Old May 7th, 2011, 09:39 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Markku Grönroos[_2_]

7.5.2011 22:53, Runge 128 kirjoitti:
You have no friends.

Nor Porsche. Just access to a public library and it's public computers.
The sad man truly is on Sunset Boulevard.
Old May 7th, 2011, 10:04 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
DonH

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
[...]

# Well, it makes a change (from Hawaii) to learn what's on the menu in
Ireland.
As for the killing of Osama bin Laden, so much for US Justice and the
Rule of Law. The Gun Lobby won. (As any cop will tell you, it saves a lot
of paper work.)
But then those who live by the gun, can expect to die by the gun.

Old May 7th, 2011, 10:46 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
SPierce

"DonH" wrote in message
ond.com...
(snipped)
As for the killing of Osama bin Laden, so much for US Justice and the
Rule of Law. The Gun Lobby won. (As any cop will tell you, it saves a
lot of paper work.)
But then those who live by the gun, can expect to die by the gun.

# Looks like the Muslims then are history.

Old May 8th, 2011, 07:44 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

On May 7, 9:39*pm, Markku Grönroos wrote:
7.5.2011 22:53, Runge 128 kirjoitti: You have no friends.

Nor Porsche. Just access to a public library and it's public computers.
The sad man truly is on Sunset Boulevard.

original post header 9 (in part):

From: "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-
penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.ret irement,aus.politics
Subject: Greetings from Adare Ireland to my dear friends on Usenet who
might
be missing me.
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 06:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

Open a FREE Account| Log in | Help |0 Item in Cart
Whois SearchWhois HistoryHosting HistoryScreenshotsReverse IPFor
SaleSales HistoryAvailabilityDomain SearchSuggestionsTypo Finder
Search Overview Why DomainTools? Learn More Features & Pricing What's
New Get Started Overview Whois Lookup Reverse Whois Whois History
Hosting History Screenshot History Name Server Report Reverse IP DNS
Tools Overview Registrant Alert Trademark Alert Name Server Alert
Domain Monitor Overview For Sale Sales History Domain Availability
Domain Search Domain Suggestions Domain Typo Finder Dropping Names
Overview
IP Information for 86.43.85.229
IP Location: Ireland Dublin Eircom
ASN: AS5466
IP Address: 86.43.85.229

inetnum: 86.43.0.0 - 86.43.255.255
netname: EIRCOM
descr: Eircom
descr: IP Network Infrastructure
descr: ** Send spam/hack/virus complaints to
descr: ** Complaints sent to the contacts listed below will
not be
descr: ** acted on!
country: IE
admin-c: EN369-RIPE
tech-c: EN369-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: TE-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

role: Eircom Networks
address: Eircom
address: Bianconi Avenue
address: Citywest, Dublin 24
address: Ireland
e-mail:

Old May 8th, 2011, 08:32 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Johannes Kleese

SPierce wrote:
"DonH" wrote in message

But then those who live by the gun, can expect to die by the gun.

# Looks like the Muslims then are history.

Not even to mention the Christians and the Jews.

We'll all have to worship a fat golden belly …

From: "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-

Old May 8th, 2011, 03:32 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Eunometic

On May 8, 6:39*am, Markku Grönroos wrote:
7.5.2011 22:53, Runge 128 kirjoitti: You have no friends.

Nor Porsche. Just access to a public library and it's public computers.
The sad man truly is on Sunset Boulevard.

IP 86.43.85.229 is from Galway Ireland. Galway is a tiny place,
50,000 folks, so he is probably touring there.
Old May 8th, 2011, 05:08 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Izzy Mandelbaum

On May 8, 5:09*am, "Runge 128" wrote:
what a sad life.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!