Avoid Edmonton Canada at all cost-Too True - You Could Be Next Corpse!! More!

Old November 5th, 2005, 03:56 PM
JamesD

Default Avoid Edmonton Canada at all cost-Too True - You Could Be Next Corpse!! More!

Today's Edmonton Journal carries a huge article detailing an
out-of-court settlement against the crooked Edmonton police, FOR
TORTURING A MAN WHO WAS INNOCENT!!

Now instead of prosecuting and jailing the crooked cops, the taxpayers
get stuck with paying for the crimes of the cops!!

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 10:10:44 GMT, trauth wrote:

the Edmonton police service has a vigilante mentality,,,,which is the
perfect breathing ground for a cop killer.
A cop killer would never leave any evidence on his killing or dumping
site....
He would perfectly know where the hookers works (in his praying area)..
he would have a police radio with him while commiting his crime,making
him aware of possible witness...
I could elaborate more but i am convinced that a city cop is the
killer....
In the past, i have witness two cops in Edmonton standing in a parking
lot of an apartment. Saying loud to a car insurance frauder that they
wanted to help(corruption). " we are going to get him"....they were
talking about a very honest citizen that slept with the ex of the
frauder(basically a criminal)...
The hookers that disapears or that are found dead ,all worked in the
most patrolled area of the City. That area is only five minutes from the
Edmonton police headquarter...
One of the slains hooker was last seen with two men by a hotel,,,5
minutes away from police Headquarters...
And when i say the area that the hookers seems to disapear from is the
most patrol area of the city i mean that 118 ave, frequently and
regurlarly has a police cruiser driving on that avenue.
That killer dose not get caught because he perfectly knows his
praying area..
The killer must like Edmonton because he dumps his victims outside of
city limits.Anybody in Edmonton would tell you that cops like their City
because they have a very very good paying job with extremely good
benifits and extremely good overtime hours.
That would explain his vigilante thinking...
After all those ugly ,drug addicted hookers that the justice system
release so many times after he arrest them, are no good for the cIty
that gives him such a very good remunerated job...
Of course a cop like that would not be anything like a monster,,,in
the contrary because of his job he would search and command respect in
Edmonton.
An expert in the Edmonton Sun a few month ago said that in his opinion
the killer could eventually kill a regular woman citizen....
Strangely enough Liana White got kill in the same district that cops
who patrolled 118 ave,,,
That could be a coincidence.

I am convince that a city cop could be the killer and that probably
because of his training and knowledge he does not leave any evedence...

One thing for sure the Edmonton police force has mamy many rotten
apples within their rank. And everyday they illegaly harassed and
destroyed the life (or part of their life)of honest citizen.
A mentality of vigilante force is well alive within that force and the
bad apples never get reprimande.
This is a perfect breathing ground for a cop killer.

Old November 6th, 2005, 02:10 AM
larry

"Bos" wrote in message
In article ,
JamesD wrote:

Today's Edmonton Journal carries a huge article detailing an
out-of-court settlement against the crooked Edmonton police, FOR
TORTURING A MAN WHO WAS INNOCENT!!

Now instead of prosecuting and jailing the crooked cops, the taxpayers
get stuck with paying for the crimes of the cops!!

Sounds like its getting worse than that rightwing backwater FOX-watchin,
drudge-worshippin', texas-wannabe craphole called "calgary".

actually, nothing could be worse than alberta a.k.a kuwait-of-the-north

save civilization, boycott alberta!

Why just EDMONTON? Myself and my wife sat in a coffee shop in Banff last
year - it was 3am - listening to the fabled police bragging about how they
had caught various drivers for doing nothing wrong at all!.the swagger and
arrogance was amazing.I carefully noted some details and tried to phone some
supervisory people to lodge a complaint.I got the bum's rush.And no we were
not caught cause we were on a coach tour - no hire car,so no sour grapes.We
tell this story to all or friends and advise them not to self-drive in the
Rockies.What a poor bunch of louts they were.

Old November 6th, 2005, 04:16 PM
sechumlib

larry wrote:

Why just EDMONTON? Myself and my wife sat in a coffee shop in Banff last
year - it was 3am - listening to the fabled police bragging about how they
had caught various drivers for doing nothing wrong at all!.the swagger and
arrogance was amazing.I carefully noted some details and tried to phone some
supervisory people to lodge a complaint.I got the bum's rush.And no we were
not caught cause we were on a coach tour - no hire car,so no sour grapes.We
tell this story to all or friends and advise them not to self-drive in the
Rockies.What a poor bunch of louts they were.

Well, we had a very pleasant driving trip through the Canadian Rockies a
few years ago, with no problems whatever (other than a little rain).

Just how did you happen to be in a coffee shop in Banff at 3 a.m.,
listening to someone else's conversation? Was it any of your business?
Old November 6th, 2005, 06:25 PM
trauth

I did have a good drive through the Rockies too. But what Larry is
refering too is the attitude of too many cops in Alberta .
In Edmonton ,i even heard of cops trying to make private citizen into
public people,spreading all kinds of rumors and some true facts about
people they do not like.
Unless you are a public person or you work for a public service like a
police department for example,you have the right to your privacy at 100
%.
I myself heard Edmonton police cops talking about a regular citizen in
public like if that person was a public figure. And they use foul
language that seemed to be tainted with an intention to hurt more that
what they were already bragging to have hurt that person....
Eh! ya...the Edmonton police service making a bad reputation to
someone and spreading all kind of rumors about his life....
A vigilante mentality that is very real in Edmonton police service
will only spriral into a more rotten force where bad apples makes more
bad apples.

I feel sadened that too happens in Banff,

--
Sent via Travel Newsgroups
http://www.travelnewsgroups.com
Old November 6th, 2005, 06:33 PM
trauth

And when in a position of autorithy,spreading rumors about a citizen is
sure is a way of destroying the life of someone....
Everebody know that most people would beleive what cops say...
So nobody in society is in a better situation to destroy the
reputation (therefore probably destroying life,jobs,etc..)of someone
than a police officer....

It is ugly to think of cops bragging about charging people for doing
nothing wrong at all....
But very likely it is true.

Old November 6th, 2005, 07:34 PM
sechumlib

trauth wrote:

In Edmonton ,i even heard of cops trying to make private citizen into
public people,spreading all kinds of rumors and some true facts about
people they do not like.

Omigod! I don't want true facts spread about ME!

I myself heard Edmonton police cops talking about a regular citizen in
public like if that person was a public figure.

Which means??

Eh! ya

O ya!

My name is Yon Yonson
I come from Wisconsin…
Old November 6th, 2005, 10:34 PM
trauth

ah! ah! sechumlib.....
i do not know about where you live...
Many many people know that cops are tremendous liars.They even lie in
court to win their charges(or to get pay overtime....
Only a fool like you would think they would spread the truth about
someone in public.
Anyway it shows on some Edmonton cops are low life and even more they
rae breaking the law....(see code of conduct) or simply good judment
which you obviously do not have....
Sechumlib protects bad cops....Sechumlib likes bad cops....
Sechumlib beleive in dirty cops...Sechumlib protects their dirty
acts...
Sechumlib protects liars cops......
The fact that are mentionned about the Edmonton cops in this newsgroup
is overall the truth....
Too true for you to handle........

Old November 6th, 2005, 11:25 PM
trauth

Edmonton news....Today in a newsgroup Sechumlib implied that cops spread
true fact about people.And by ricochet he implied that it is o.k. for a
cop to do that.
Nobody then was more happy that Sgt.Bill Newton facing his
disciplinary hearing.Newton faces two charges in connection with the
overtime affair,which saw police accused of improperly targeting Sun
columnist Kerry Diotte and then -police-commission chairman Martin
Ignisiak for drunk driving....
Kerry Diotte and martin Ignisiak in a press communique were refered
to as drunk drivers by the Edmonton police even after their failed sting
against those two critics of the Edmonton police service....
It is now known that the police officer lied and that absolutely no
facts were to suggest that Diotte or Ignisiak were drunk.

But noneless to say the Edmontton police service congratulates
Sechumlib to take their side.The police officer in Question says that he
shows good intention all the times. And to accussed people wrongly is
o.k. for police officers in Edmonton...
Of course no officers i=involved in that scandal has been or will be
suspended....
BRAVO SECHUMLIB FOR CONDEMNING SUCH MENTALITY AND BEHAVIOUR

Old November 7th, 2005, 01:58 AM
sechumlib

trauth wrote:

ah! ah! sechumlib.....
i do not know about where you live...
Many many people know that cops are tremendous liars.They even lie in
court to win their charges(or to get pay overtime....
Only a fool like you would think they would spread the truth about
someone in public.
Anyway it shows on some Edmonton cops are low life and even more they
rae breaking the law....(see code of conduct) or simply good judment
which you obviously do not have....
Sechumlib protects bad cops....Sechumlib likes bad cops....
Sechumlib beleive in dirty cops...Sechumlib protects their dirty
acts...
Sechumlib protects liars cops......
The fact that are mentionned about the Edmonton cops in this newsgroup
is overall the truth....
Too true for you to handle........

Well, you did say something in your incoherent rant about them spreading
"true facts" and that's what I was addressing.

As for the rest of it, quit posting. You're nothing but an illiterate
nuisance.
Old November 7th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Frank F. Matthews

Default Avoid Calgary Canada at all cost-Too True - they panic and telllies

NO NO. It's only the Calgary police.