Guidebook for China

Old October 23rd, 2004, 09:19 PM
Alfred Molon

Default Guidebook for China

Just noticed that the LP for China is a bit outdated (the most recent
edition is of 2002), while Footprint doesn't have a guide for China.
What (recent) guide for China would you recommend ?
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Austria, Prague,
Budapest and Portugal
Old October 24th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Pan

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:19:23 +0200, Alfred Molon
wrote:

Just noticed that the LP for China is a bit outdated (the most recent
edition is of 2002), while Footprint doesn't have a guide for China.
What (recent) guide for China would you recommend ?

I found the "50 Most Memorable" trips from Frommers to be pretty
useful, though it's an admittedly limited and highly idiosyncratic
guide (covering the 50 trips one particular person found most
memorable).

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.

Old November 16th, 2004, 03:28 PM
///Black and White///

LP china is full of crapy political bias and discriminations....should avoid
LP if u wanna travel with a healthy mind.

a photographic journey through asia -
www.geocities.com/boochap