Yuacatan Question

Old December 12th, 2006, 09:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ursula

Default Yuacatan Question

Which is a better shoreX for first time visitor: Uxmal or Chichen Itza?

Thanks

Old December 12th, 2006, 10:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jim

Having been to both I would have to say Chichen Itza.
Jim

Old December 12th, 2006, 10:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Ursula wrote:
Which is a better shoreX for first time visitor: Uxmal or Chichen Itza?

What port are you stopping in that these are offered?

sue
Old December 12th, 2006, 11:19 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Ursula wrote:

Which is a better shoreX for first time visitor: Uxmal or Chichen Itza?

What port are you stopping in that these are offered?

Both of these are doable from Progresso, but are very long trips. I
would suggest that you take one of the cruise line excursions so if
you are late, the ship will not leave without you.

We have been to Chichen Itza, but as part of a land package and
enjoyed it very much. We haven't been to Uxmal, so I can't compare the
two sites.

sue
Old December 14th, 2006, 04:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake "Ursula" :

Which is a better shoreX for first time visitor: Uxmal or Chichen Itza?

Thanks

From Progresso? Chichen Itza. Definitely.

From Cozumel? Depends on if you like to fly. Neither.
--
dillon

Aim n Flame, the official lighter of Usenet
Old December 14th, 2006, 04:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Dillon Pyron wrote:
Thus spake "Ursula" :

Which is a better shoreX for first time visitor: Uxmal or Chichen Itza?

Thanks

From Progresso? Chichen Itza. Definitely.

Yes, the OP is going from Progresso and as long as she takes the
cruise line excursion, Chichen Itza is an excellant choice.

sue