Weehawken bus lines to NYC

Old May 8th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Edmond Lee

Default Weehawken bus lines to NYC

Hi, I am wondering if anyone can tell me what are the bus lines that
passes between weehawken and NYC. In particular, if I want a location
in Weehawken that is close to a bus station with high bus frequency
and late night service, where would that be?

Thanks,
Ed
Old May 8th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Richard T. Kus

In article ,
Edmond Lee wrote:
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can tell me what are the bus lines that
passes between weehawken and NYC. In particular, if I want a location
in Weehawken that is close to a bus station with high bus frequency
and late night service, where would that be?

Thanks,
Ed

did you check http://state/nj/us/tranportation/commuter/trainbus.shtm

richk

Old May 9th, 2004, 02:24 AM
Larry Finch

Edmond Lee wrote:

Hi, I am wondering if anyone can tell me what are the bus lines that
passes between weehawken and NYC. In particular, if I want a location
in Weehawken that is close to a bus station with high bus frequency
and late night service, where would that be?

Thanks,
Ed

There's high frequency (every 15 minutes) FERRY service from
Weehawken/Lincoln harbor to W. 38 St, NY, and free connecting bus service
from the pier to most of midtown and downtown. See www.nywaterway.com.

Larry

--
Larry Finch

N 40° 53' 47"
W 74° 03' 56"

Old May 9th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Allston Parking Refugee

Larry Finch wrote:
Edmond Lee wrote:
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can tell me what are the bus lines that
passes between weehawken and NYC. In particular, if I want a location
in Weehawken that is close to a bus station with high bus frequency
and late night service, where would that be?

There's high frequency (every 15 minutes) FERRY service from
Weehawken/Lincoln harbor to W. 38 St, NY, and free connecting bus service
from the pier to most of midtown and downtown. See www.nywaterway.com.

The public isn't supposed to ride the Lincoln Harbor ferry -- it's
just for employees and residents of the Lincoln Harbor complex and
guests of the Sheraton hotel. To enforce this, the only tickets
available to the public for this service are same-day round-trips
bought on the NY side.

The public is supposed to use the Port Imperial ferry about a mile
north.

-Apr