Apartments and villas in Australia

Old March 21st, 2005, 04:35 PM
Richard

Default Apartments and villas in Australia

wrote in
om:

http://www.mundoapartamentos.com ample supply in Spain of apartments,
rural bath, houses, hotels, floors, villas, lodgings for the ski
practice and lodgings of vacations in Africa, America, Asia, Europe
and the Australian Continent.

In views of the success that our Web he has achieved from its recent
launching and before the great amount of received messages of clients
which they wish to rent lodgings mainly in the Peninsula, with views
to the vacations of summer, and which at the moment we cannot satisfy,
we have even sent to a promotion for those, propietary, industralists
hotel, real estate, intermediary, promotional, construction, operating
of apartments, travel agencies or other that wish to have a greater
presence in Internet, consisting of a service of personal pages Web in
which he can appear your announcement of rent or transaction,
gratuitously during 1 month, independently of the type of property
that it is, house, apartment, villa, rural house, villa, bungalow,
real hotel, hosteria, hospederia, Galician inn, pazo, Asturian large
house, chateaux, cabin, bath, center of talasoterapia, centers of
health and beauty...

The page will remarkably increase to the number of visits or people
whom your property or lodging see when being indexed in the main
motors search and also referenced in our sections of lodgings
available. In order to extend more details on this promotion,
http://www.mundoapartamentos.com/Pon_tu_anuncio.htm presses on the
following connection

Amigo,

You failed to mention that the links you provided are all in Spanish :-)

Ricardo